Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with attack sequence!
I want the strongest spell first but it has a 8 sec CD.

This doesnt rly work since it uses;
Exori Gran vis -> waits 8 seconds -> Exori Amp vis -> waits 8 sec -> Uses Exori Vis -> waits 2 seconds -> repeat.

How do i do to get the strongest spell first ?

Also, if it lets say is too far away when it does Exori Gran Vis, it act as if it has done it and moves on to the next spell.
What is wrong?
(11-08-2013, 02:02 AM)Kimoszin Wrote: What is wrong?

Thats what i dont know.. i want it to use the spells in the correct order.

Now its;
Exori Gran vis -> waits 8 seconds -> Exori Amp vis -> waits 8 sec -> Uses Exori Vis -> waits 2 seconds -> repeat.

It does nothing for 8 seconds after using exori gran vis it just waits untill its been 8 seconds and then it uses exori amp vis.
Add 10000 ms (8 spell + 2 group)
(11-08-2013, 02:09 AM)Kimoszin Wrote: Add 10000 ms (8 spell + 2 group)

That would make the bot wait for 10 seconds without doing anything.
Code:
Spell exori gran vis
Wait 2000 ms
Spell exori amp vis
Wait 2000 ms
exori vis
Wait 8000 ms
(11-08-2013, 02:59 AM)Kimoszin Wrote:
Code:
Spell exori gran vis
Wait 2000 ms
Spell exori amp vis
Wait 2000 ms
exori vis
Wait 8000 ms

That wont work, it will have a 8 second wait time in the end.
If you do it manually, how long it takes between one and another spell?
(11-08-2013, 02:25 PM)Dexter Wrote: If you do it manually, how long it takes between one and another spell?

Ive tried to do a full rotation

Exori Vis -> 2000ms ->Exori Gran Vis -> 2000ms -> Exori Amp Vis -> 2000ms -> Exori Vis -> 2000ms.

Still its just not a good system the way you've got it now, if its too far away when it uses the first spell it wont use it again it will just wait for 2 sec before it can use the next one.
There is no way for the bot to confirm that a spell has been caster, you need to connect spells with tibias cooldown system, it should stop casting Exori Gran Vis untill it goes on cooldown.
As it is now it only casts it once even if youre too far away and then skips it and goes to the next spell on the list.