Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM WITH DAOPAY
Magenobady:

Its the 3rd time y PAY thrue daopay and i cant get the confirmation of the payment but the money is charged allready ( 2 of the payments were done by mi girlfriend dianix last 2 weeks ago), is there any problem between you and daopay?
Why i can't get what i paid for ( 3 times allready )???????????
your service its loosing reputation man, please fix that.
How do i get in touch with you more directly so you can have my information about the payment?

I made a 4rt payment again now thrue paypal, i need you to activate it and please check my other payments cause i dont want my money desapear. its now 3 payments loose of 1 month each, please help me out, im loosing money with your product, dont loose a good costumer again. we onw 7 licenses allready me and my rl's.
Pepepekas Wrote:Magenobady:

Its the 3rd time y PAY thrue daopay and i cant get the confirmation of the payment but the money is charged allready ( 2 of the payments were done by mi girlfriend dianix last 2 weeks ago), is there any problem between you and daopay?
Why i can't get what i paid for ( 3 times allready )???????????
your service its loosing reputation man, please fix that.
How do i get in touch with you more directly so you can have my information about the payment?

I made a 4rt payment again now thrue paypal, i need you to activate it and please check my other payments cause i dont want my money desapear. its now 3 payments loose of 1 month each, please help me out, im loosing money with your product, dont loose a good costumer again. we onw 7 licenses allready me and my rl's.

Sorry to hear that, can you please send all the payment ids / order ids to <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->? I'll add them with a 30 extra-days each. Sorry, I've been busy a lot on the last weeks and I probably missed some emails, if you already send a email, please resend it.
Done, i send you the email, and i still waiting for my activation cause i need to play.
man, i recibe your mail that sed you ad me 30 days but still cant use it, no activation option on my page, i cant activate it, and i really need you to doit plx.
The payment has been added to the email 'marinela[...]'.