Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BBot Beta Version 4.7 Released!
Just to remind users that a new version of BBot was launched, put in the form of beta. So the update did not occur automatically.

Spoiler:
Só para lembrar aos usuários que uma nova versão do BBot foi lançada, porem em forma de beta. Por isso nao ocorreu a atualização automatica
thanks bro. I didn't have noticed. Hope the major bug is fixed. cya
it appears that with multiple ceatures... it will be slower on the first attack. then loot it then attack the other monster it isnt atk 1 then the other and loot same time kinda thing 4.6 seemd to work better. that my first thing i realized
yup just went back to 4.6 and instant attack even while looting. Big Grin first bug perhaps Smile gonna keep testing. and keep up my feedback here
new hypothesis... ive pretty much used everyfunction on the bot and it was real good the only mal function was the bot failing to heal/attack after random times. which led to my several deaths which sucks lol
As I already told Bmega, the "There's no way" bug persists... anyone confirm that?
for cavebotting? because all the waypoints ive made ive never had that problem.. maybe because there is fire.. and you didnt clikc on walk on fire?
@upking
This bug was fixed
@Hunger, No it wasn't, I was talking with Bmega on the MSN and sent 2 screen shoots with this bug using version 4.7 beta in different places.
I tested the new version as a waypoint before giving this error (12h test) and it worked normally.
@Hunger, with some scripts I can bot 24hrs with 4.6 and 4.7, but with others I can't bot with them, scripts that I had made and scripts that I didn't...

Try botting in a cave (like dwarfs mines)
The bug of "There is no way" is caused by the looter in version 4.6 i'll test this version and check it out cause my routes are quite long and full of ramps and i got the bug several times if i don't disable the looter. I'll test and put some observations here, anyway the looter forced the character to go up ramps or walk over fire/poison fields in order to loot, i hope it is fixed already.

Edit: Grammar.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
anyone else have the bot stop attacking creatures and stop healing after random times?
Yes, looks like the bot focus on atacking and looting, but i does leaves the priority of healing at last, but it can be fixed if you disable the open coposes or if u give it a time of 950 - 1015. then it may loot faster but may leave items in the corposes but it will rater heal better.
Made a video about the bug
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHiedKsAcA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHiedKsAcA</a><!-- m -->
@ upking
Thanks for the input. Surely your video will be of great use in the analysis of this bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in next version.
With respect to my WPT, the error has not yet Big Grin

Spoiler:
@upking
Obrigado pela contribuição. Com certeza o seu video será de grande proveito na analise desse bug. Tomara que seja corrigido na proxima versão.
Com relação a meu WPT, ainda nao deu o erro Big Grin
@hunger, I have some waypoints that never bugs, 1 in rookgard, and 1 in thais floor, I don't know the difference between the ones that bugs and the ones that don't bug
hockeyfan989 Wrote:it appears that with multiple ceatures... it will be slower on the first attack. then loot it then attack the other monster it isnt atk 1 then the other and loot same time kinda thing 4.6 seemd to work better. that my first thing i realized
Agreed, just realised that now.
upking Wrote:Made a video about the bug
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHiedKsAcA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHiedKsAcA</a><!-- m -->

i saw you video and i had the same problem in 4.6 but what i did then was disable the looter, walk to another floor/waypoint and restart the cavebot then it worked fine.

And oh, yes, i leave the looter disabled all the time not just disable and re-enable, you can try your route without the looter and see the diference.

Anyway in 4.7 i have been testing the bot and it works better and fine for me. But so far i've tested it in only 2 configs/waypoints i'll check it later with other configs.

And another thing, have you fixed the screenshoot problem cause i only got black tibia screens when i try to look at the screenchoots of advancements and deaths.
Wukazen Wrote:
upking Wrote:Made a video about the bug

i saw you video and i had the same problem in 4.6 but what i did then was disable the looter, walk to another floor/waypoint and restart the cavebot then it worked fine.

And oh, yes, i leave the looter disabled all the time not just disable and re-enable, you can try your route without the looter and see the diference.

Anyway in 4.7 i have been testing the bot and it works better and fine for me. But so far i've tested it in only 2 configs/waypoints i'll check it later with other configs.

And another thing, have you fixed the screenshoot problem cause i only got black tibia screens when i try to look at the screenchoots of advancements and deaths.

sure but I need the loot...
The 4.7 takes more time to attack the monsters cause verytime it kills a monsters it has to open and loot the monster...
The screenshoot problem maybe your tibia minimized...
Quote:sure but I need the loot...
The 4.7 takes more time to attack the monsters cause verytime it kills a monsters it has to open and loot the monster...
The screenshoot problem maybe your tibia minimized...

Hmmm... it is not minimized at the time of the screenshoots, by the way, the bug of "there is no way" it is still in 4.7 but not as often as 4.6 and yes it is fixed when you disable the open corposes.