Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with macro
I need help with a macro.
Its a "anti-lure"

If monster X+Y+Z > 4 = stop targeting with wait of 10 sec (can be stucked with lure) and go to label refill for an example - after 10 sec if the number of monsters is lower than 4, he turns targeting on again
Try this:
[macro]500 {Anti-Lure} Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 [sp] Killer.Stop() Cavebot.Stop() VarMult(Wait, 10) CaveBot.GoLabel(NAME_LABEL) Exit() {sp} VarMult(Wait, 10) Creatures.OnScreen()<4 Killer.Start() Cavebot.Start() Exit() [/macro]

Info:
Change that <(NAME_LABEL)>
PD: I'm not good making macros hahaha
(08-09-2015, 06:50 PM)erleo Wrote: Try this:
[macro]500 {Anti-Lure} Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 [sp] Killer.Stop() Cavebot.Stop() VarMult(Wait, 10) CaveBot.GoLabel(NAME_LABEL) Exit() {sp} VarMult(Wait, 10) Creatures.OnScreen()<4 Killer.Start() Cavebot.Start() Exit() [/macro]

Info:

Thanks a lot bro!!

The place i want to use it is closed at my world. I'll wait the night come and test it when is empty.
Soon i test the macro i'll post here my feedback, anyway, thanks for try, even it works or not, i gave you a +rep
(08-09-2015, 06:50 PM)erleo Wrote: Try this:

Info:

Can you give me macro like that but i want lure script not anti-lure please? Big Grin