Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bbot.exe TROJAN
Hello,

Yesterday i bought Bbot for 30 days, after downloading bbot i scanned it with antivirus software and it shows me a warning about IDP.ARES.Generic in bbot.exe.
After warning automatically removed the threat. I tried download another bbot instal from main page, the same happend.

People paid for program and you gave him a trojan? Wtf
i never got it so?
So u got weak antivirus program. Also i tried online programs 4 from 10 pointed trojan.

I want to use program but i dont want to destroy my computer. Maybe trojan was added to last download bbot, and u use old one.

Please to comment someone responsible for bbot.
(12-09-2015, 10:56 AM)PanSonic Wrote: So u got weak antivirus program. Also i tried online programs 4 from 10 pointed trojan.

I want to use program but i dont want to destroy my computer. Maybe trojan was added to last download bbot, and u use old one.

Please to comment someone responsible for bbot.

It's a bot, it manipulate other processes, from time to time it goes 'false-positive' virus.

My goal is to take your money by making you buy my product. I don't care about your Tibia account, nor your bank account (that's highly illegal).
Okay,

I bought a program to use it with Tibia but how i use it llegal or illegal is my business, here i do not have fault anything. But but why installation of program which i paid for, it is very dangerous to my computer, it can slow it down and to let out said private data?

I can not let that happen.

I feel very big disappointment, i used the competition programs that were better and safer.
Unnecessarily i chose your program.
(12-09-2015, 11:29 AM)PanSonic Wrote: Okay,

I bought a program to use it with Tibia but how i use it llegal or illegal is my business, here i do not have fault anything. But but why installation of program which i paid for, it is very dangerous to my computer, it can slow it down and to let out said private data?

I can not let that happen.

I feel very big disappointment, i used the competition programs that were better and safer.
Unnecessarily i chose your program.

The 'highly illegal' I was talking about is hacking you. I have no interest on hacking anything from you, I have only interest to sell you my product.

Your anti-virus gives us false-positive because a BOT act like a virus, controlling other processes (Tibia.exe in case).

It's not dangerous, it's a false-positive.
Look at this,

And there is my Anty Virus AVG giving green light but when i only double click on BBot.exe it gives me waring and automatically destroys Bbot.exe.

It does not look safe.

For clarity, i liked the bot i want to use it but i want make sure its safe.
(12-09-2015, 12:36 PM)PanSonic Wrote: Look at this,

And there is my Anty Virus AVG giving green light but when i only double click on BBot.exe it gives me waring and automatically destroys Bbot.exe.

It does not look safe.

For clarity, i liked the bot i want to use it but i want make sure its safe.

Ok,

First of all, sorry, but AVG is not one of the best. I would recommend you Kaspersky (by far the best, however is heavy) or ESET Smart Security (this is my chosen one, it's light, efficient and precise).

Naturally, to use BBot you have to (unfortunately) add a exception to BBot.exe and BDll.dll.

The problem is that BBot is released every couple weeks/months, while a Photoshop for example is released once a year and used by millions of users. BBot.exe and BDll.dll are always 'flesh', updated, code changed.

BBot act like a virus (like I said before, BBot will control other process [tibia.exe], and that's exactly how virus does their job).

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

If you don't feel 'safe' using BBot, feel free to ask a refund to my email, linking this topic.
Thanks,

I know AVG is not the king of anty virus programs but i was looking for some charge free and 'light' for computer that dont use to much CPU. Saying Kaspersky is heave u mean the CPU use?
So your saying that Bbot i so fresh,codes are so fresh that some AV programs might dont know them and thinkg its a Trojan or some other shit? I appreciate your desire to help, i will look forward for some AV program then.
Im using Bbot 3-4 years now. Never got hacked.

Get over it Boy.
/Mati
(12-09-2015, 01:20 PM)PanSonic Wrote: Thanks,

I know AVG is not the king of anty virus programs but i was looking for some charge free and 'light' for computer that dont use to much CPU. Saying Kaspersky is heave u mean the CPU use?
So your saying that Bbot i so fresh,codes are so fresh that some AV programs might dont know them and thinkg its a Trojan or some other shit? I appreciate your desire to help, i will look forward for some AV program then.

Yes, Kaspersky is cpu intensive, I recommend ESET. For free, I used AVG with Comodo Firewall.

Yes, flesh code/binarires are often confused with virus (specially bot-kind applications).
bbot use since 2013 and I have no problems

more assure you the bbot and best of all
bbot since 2013, no problem, just profit