Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hexera making lottery
Quote:On April 25th at 14:00 CET we will be celebrating first Hexera anniversary! Because of this we prepared a few surprises for you! One of them is an anniversary lottery!
If you would like to participate in it, go to the tavern in Asylum, Thais, Carlin or Yalahar and ask NPC Gamblo about "lottery"! The price of each ticket is 100 000 gps! The number of tickets is unlimited and a player can win more than once! Of course it's worth to mention that the more tickets you buy the higher chance of winning you will have ;-)

Lottery tickets can be bought until Monday, 7:00 CET! At 20:00 CET among players who participate in the lottery we will draw following prizes:
- 1x chosen by a player highest grade umbral creation item (Umbral Master Spellbook/Umbral Master Hammer etc.)
- 1x chosen by a player best armor available from NPC Cledwyn from Ferumbras Ascension Quest (Fireheart Platemail, Thunderheart Cuirass etc.).
- 1x Ferumbras Hat
- 1x Nightmare Horn
- 5x set of keys for Prison Bosses (copper prison key + bronze prison key + silver prison key + golden prison key)
- 5x Currently unobtainable items: Werewolf Helmet + Wolf Backpack.

Additionally 10 players who buy the biggest amount of tickets will be awarded with anniversary tokens. The tokens are required to use a roulette which will be available during anniversary events Wink
More informations about anniversary events and contests will be presented on Sunday!

Please be aware that you must be ONLINE to receive a prize during the lottery drawing. If a player will be offline the prize will be redrawn to another one!

Posted by hexera.net team.

All to fight an inflation...

So KK price will rise soon

R.I.P my balance...

Code:
17:34 Gamblo: How many tickets would you like to buy?
17:34 Catarek [380]: 500
17:34 Gamblo: Do you want to buy 500 tickets for 50000000 gold coins?
17:35 Catarek [380]: yes
17:35 Gamblo: You have bought 500 lottery tickets! You have already bought: 500 tickets! Good luck in our lottery!
17:35 Gamblo: Bye then.
got only 500 now, lets see if I win anything