Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need macro or help
I play an OT where the bags wont allow gold to stack correctly

Ex. BP has inside of it 19 stacks of gold and BP, final stack has like 2

The OT wont allot my to put anymore gold to fill that last 100 and the Open Backpacks doesnt kick in.

I am looting Crystal coins which can be changed at 100 stack which BBot Doesn't do.

Anyway to get the backpacks open or to use the stack of CC at 100?
try this,
[macro]1000 {100cc} Cc:=3043 Misc.ItemCountEx(!Cc!)>=100 Hotkey.Use(!Cc!) exit()[/macro]

may not work correctly, if u have 101 or more cc , cuz it will try to use that Single coin, and will split it to plats probably

so if it splits more into plats than turns into higher try this macro but with == condition

[macro]1000 {100cc} Cc:=3043 Misc.ItemCountEx(!Cc!)==100 Hotkey.Use(!Cc!) exit()[/macro]
Yeah it keeps turning the extra ones into plats not using the stack Sad

I used the second one and it didn't do anything (not sure if I was supposed to add something) I mainly use the BBot functions and rarely Macros was just hoping to solve this issue.

Thanks for giving it a go for me, Your help is appreciated!
(02-27-2017, 01:28 PM)Tibiaguy Wrote: I used the second one and it didn't do anything (not sure if I was supposed to add something) I mainly use the BBot functions and rarely Macros was just hoping to solve this issue.

It supose to use crystal coins, when you have EXACLY 100, no more no less

so it will Avoid changing them into plats but wont change into any higher if u get like 101
Is there a way to have a macro that will open the backpack that's in my Backpack when all slots are full?
(02-27-2017, 01:39 PM)Tibiaguy Wrote: Is there a way to have a macro that will open the backpack that's in my Backpack when all slots are full?

No

but try this
It will use stack of cristal coins if u have exacly 100, 200, 300.... etc.
So it wont keep changing CC into Plats.
[macro]300 {100cc} Cc:=3043 ic:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!Cc!) VarMod(ic, 100) !ic!==0 Hotkey.Use(!Cc!) exit() [/macro]