Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looter Hexera
Im using looter for hunting with druid (manual) sometimes bot wont open corpses and sometimes open 4 per second.. Can someone give me good variables or something that make looter better?
It won't open if few corpses die on top of each other. Can't change that.

About variables, there is description of each one somewhere, find it and play with it, maybe you find combination for yourself
no no no, it should open monster instant if monster die, but sometimes bot wont open corpse for 3-4 seconds and then die next monter on same sqm.
(05-01-2017, 11:39 AM)daniel1998 Wrote: no no no, it should open monster instant if monster die, but sometimes bot wont open corpse for 3-4 seconds and then die next monter on same sqm.

Thats why i said, play with variables, try to adjust.

hexera has fucked up engine and corpses appear very late after the monster is already dead.

Kazan had some fix to it i think.

Try to chat one of his 20 bots ;D
(05-01-2017, 12:39 AM)daniel1998 Wrote: Im using looter for hunting with druid (manual) sometimes bot wont open corpses and sometimes open 4 per second.. Can someone give me good variables or something that make looter better?

BBot.OpenCorpses.RunTick=1200
BBot.OpenCorpses.WaitLock.NewCorpse=1200
BBot.OpenCorpses.DelayBeforeOpen=1200
BBot.OpenCorpses.NoCorpseTimeout=2000
BBot.OpenCorpses.NormalTimeout=180000
BBot.OpenCorpses.WaitLock.Run=1500

+ change fail attempts from 3 to 10
How to change ''fail attemps''? Where it is?
(05-02-2017, 07:33 PM)daniel1998 Wrote: How to change ''fail attemps''? Where it is?

same place