Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Panic Mode] Map Tool Fragile Torch on wall
I've made the full script same way as always. Did the map tool to use on the torch in the wall (to open the wall right in front) for the cults quest

always when the char get in this wp it start panic mode wtf?

Code:
Point (32404 31791 8)
Fixed (32401 31793 8)
MapTool (32401 31793 8:Target: 25773 Use: 0 Pos: 32400 31793 8)
Point (32405 31796 8)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

not sure, would have to go to carlin and test it

btw that SS is very poor quality

Thing is, unless Clicking object makes its ID change or character to change position (kaza wagons)
Bot will be stuck on clicking thing forever

edit:

nevermind cant test it, there is no torch in that place on hexera
(01-19-2018, 01:15 PM)Catar Wrote: not sure, would have to go to carlin and test it

Thing is, unless Clicking object makes its ID change or character to change position (kaza wagons)

edit:

i tried to save the screen but i had a problem to save (too heavy) then i posted with a shit quality. I will try to post some fast video
(01-19-2018, 09:12 PM)meendreak Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 01:15 PM)Catar Wrote: not sure, would have to go to carlin and test it

edit:

i tried to save the screen but i had a problem to save (too heavy) then i posted with a shit quality. I will try to post some fast video

Looks like an unitialized item id bug, please, send me an email to admin < at > bmega < dot > net linking this topic.
So we think issue is that 25773 is new item, which wasn't added yet into bbot items data file

you can do it by yourself to fix it