Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alarm on server white/red server message
Brick 
I want to be able to catch all the raids. I would like to hear alarm eveyrtime when server message appears no matter of what colour is that.

Also if that's possible stop walking would be nice aswell. No stop healing, no stop attacking, only stop walking.

Also I would like bot to attack all the monsters no matter the name. (adding one by one takes ages)
(06-02-2018, 06:45 AM)loki1500 Wrote: I want to be able to catch all the raids. I would like to hear alarm eveyrtime when server message appears no matter of what colour is that.

I'm sorry, but no way to do it currently.

(06-02-2018, 06:45 AM)loki1500 Wrote: Also if that's possible stop walking would be nice aswell. No stop healing, no stop attacking, only stop walking.

If you press Ctrl+Shift you will have the option to pause Automations. It's not exactly what you want, but very similar. Attacking will stop, healing continues, walking stops.

(06-02-2018, 06:45 AM)loki1500 Wrote: Also I would like bot to attack all the monsters no matter the name. (adding one by one takes ages)

To attack any monster, please, add an 'Default Creature' to the killer. It will automatically attack creatures that hit you. You have to add all the monsters manually in order to make BBot automatically attack without being hit.