Poll: Sword or Axe ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Axe Fighting
55.56%
5 55.56%
Sword Fighting
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword or Axe ? *brand new-character*
Star 
Hello,

if you have to choose one, which would be ?
and why ? Cool
When I created my character and started training I used sword, but if it were today I would use axe. Big Grin
(04-25-2012, 12:49 PM)maranezzi Wrote: Hello,

and why ? Cool

I like the swords, because they're cheaper than the axe (normally) and they're more balanced weapons, but until lev 40, the axes have more atk in almost all the lev compared with the swords... (comparing the one handed ones) after this, the two have the same atk...
but u can get the Avenger (two-hand sword) at lev 75 (50/38) it's really cheap and have a good def too...
I don't like the two-handed axes because of this low def... the lev 75 two-hand axe is 50/15 and is more expensive than avenger... but u can get the one-handeds Stonecutter Axe at lev 90 (50 atk), and the Hellforged Axe (51 atk) at lev 110...

If u want more atk and you have the cash, take the axes, but if you rather spend less and like balanced weapons (like me =P) take the sword!

u can take a look yourself at the tibia wikia to compare them too...

;D
(04-25-2012, 02:05 PM)Juquinha Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 12:49 PM)maranezzi Wrote: Hello,

and why ? Cool

I like the swords, because they're cheaper than the axe (normally) and they're more balanced weapons, but until lev 40, the axes have more atk in almost all the lev compared with the swords... (comparing the one handed ones) after this, the two have the same atk...
but u can get the Avenger (two-hand sword) at lev 75 (50/38) it's really cheap and have a good def too...
I don't like the two-handed axes because of this low def... the lev 75 two-hand axe is 50/15 and is more expensive than avenger... but u can get the one-handeds Stonecutter Axe at lev 90 (50 atk), and the Hellforged Axe (51 atk) at lev 110...

If u want more atk and you have the cash, take the axes, but if you rather spend less and like balanced weapons (like me =P) take the sword!

u can take a look yourself at the tibia wikia to compare them too...

;D

Totally agree. Tongue
Thanks for the reply, Big Grin

I was very confuse about which skill to use..

I already have an ek who uses sword,
so this time i'll create a Axe Fighter ;P

also imo the sca is better than the sov,
i'll create a blog soon, to motivate myself Tongue

ps: forgot to say, atm im skill 49/49 ^^