Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things BBot should Fix/Improve!
I like BBot as it is, tried out IBot because everyone said it was so good but i ended up back here again because this bot is so much more user friendly!

There is some things with this bot i dont like that much tho,
Its the distance kiting feature, its kinda buggy and takes along time for it to adjust to what distance it should have,

Also the distance feature walks down/up stairs sometimes and if there is good creatures down there it dies..

Also the fact that it cant do multiple things at once, like use a healing spell at the same time as it uses a pot, or target a new mob while it spam heals etc etc..

Not saying this bot is bad in anyway, just some sligh improvements would be great =)

Forum improvements:

Should have more categories within SCRIPTS such as "Paladin Scripts" and in that map it should be more categories, like "Paladin scripts 1-30/Paladin scripts 30-60/Paladin scripts60-100" etc etc.

Same for all vocations, one categorie for each class and then more detailed categories within each of them, to make it easier to find a script for you!
Many of these ideas have gone to Mega~ and are on the list of what to do. I'll let him that take a look at this topic. Smile