Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavebot
I would like to know , if it is possible to do a FullCheck in the Cavebot with Monster Tasks (so that it get the right number from the task like in the macro : Creatures.TaskKilled).
I didn't find any way to make a macro in a FullCheck.

Hope that someone can help me.
(Sorry if I posted it in the wrong theard)

(If it is possible it would be good to add it on the bbot wiki , because some could need it.)
You can use this way:

FullCheck(X Y Z:Full Refill Else KeepHunting Code cap<=50;268<=30;~Tarantula>=300)
(11-15-2012, 05:55 PM)Dexter Wrote: You can use this way:

FullCheck(X Y Z:Full Refill Else KeepHunting Code cap<=50;268<=30;~Tarantula>=300)

On this way it would look on the Monsters already killed but I want to make tasks as fast as possible and it would be shit if he kill 300 more only because of the server save , if you know what I mean now.
Both commands that exist for the tasks will only count if you start right and finish the task without leaving the tibia. If you start your task and kill 200 tarantulas for example, and leave the tibia inside the cave, and after a while start the task again, it will be as if you were starting a new task, because the commands do not get the amount you have the quest log.

Do you understand me?
Oh.. Okay , thought the macro makes it with the quest log , thanks for the information.