Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Reconnect manager, please teach me!
The feature is hard, the GUI design is not easy and I feel I've failed with that feature. But let's try:

1. Manage account and characters
First, register the account and the characters: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=reconnect_manager
Rule: have the Reconnect Manager character list matching the Tibia's one. It will use the index of the item to login it (so, if character 'Mega is a noob' is the third item in Tibia's account, make it the third character item in

the Reconnect Manager list).

2. Add a 'Schedule'
After registering the account, check the main list of the Reconnect Manager (just below the Profile selector). There's a item:
'New double click to add'. Double-click with your mouse this item.

You will be presented with several configuration options, there are two kinds o 'schedule': Online and Offline.
Online schedule: makes a character login, keep it online (if it disconnects, it will reconnect the same character) and loads a Script.
Offline schedule: makes BBot idle, disconnected on Tibia and waiting for a delay (this can be used to make your character management more 'human-like', like making you offline for a amount of hours).

3. The Online schedule
The Online is the most important item on Reconnect Manager, it will do the following work:
a. Login a character;
b. Load a script;
c. Keep the character online for a amount of hours;
d. Block the character from logging again for a amount of hours (let's say you have two BBot instances running the same Reconnect Manager, the 'Block Character' will make the character 'not playable' for a amount of time).
e. When a schedule is finished, go to the next one

4. The Offline schedule
The Offline was created to emulate sleep times, sometimes is good to make the behavior of a computer more human-like, a human will not play 24/7.

Messages In This Thread
Reconnect manager, please teach me! - by Bbotone - 08-19-2015, 01:19 PM