Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MACRO - Minimize Open Corpses
Thumbs Up 
So I've created a little macro to minimize the creatures corpses as you open them. This is useful when for example you just killed about 8 monsters and the bot goes to open corpses, after about 3-4 corpses it starts closing the already opened ones and doesn't loot them because the container closed when the new one was opened.

Code:
100 {CorpseMinimizer by Dox} bp:=5 VarAdd(bp, 1) Containers.TotalOpen()>=!bp [else] con:=Containers.TotalOpen() Container.IsCorpse(!con)==1 VarGet(con!con)==0 Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(!con) VarSet(con!con, 1) Exit()  {else} VarSet(con1, 0) VarSet(con2, 0) VarSet(con3, 0) VarSet(con4, 0) VarSet(con5, 0) VarSet(con6, 0) VarSet(con7, 0) VarSet(con8, 0) VarSet(con9, 0) VarSet(con10, 0) VarSet(con11, 0) VarSet(con12, 0) VarSet(con13, 0) VarSet(con14, 0) VarSet(con15, 0) VarSet(con16, 0) VarSet(con17, 0) VarSet(con18, 0) VarSet(con19, 0) VarSet(con20, 0) Exit()

Change NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS to how many backpacks you have open.
Remember for it to work all backpacks must be minimized.

I'm still analyzing how it goes but any bugs or improvements please let me know I'm open to suggestions or other ways to do this. Also if it helped you rep me!

Messages In This Thread
MACRO - Minimize Open Corpses - by doxmey - 05-27-2020, 02:17 AM