Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 8.9 + Free BBot days
A new BBot was released to fix some errors. All the BBot users gained 14 days (automatically added to their account) for the inconvenience caused by the last BBot versions.

+ Added
- Removed
= Fixed/Improved
Version 8.9
= Login screen freezes and high-cpu usage
= Crash when loading some scripts
= Healer items not working
= Looter looting items from depot
U gained my respect mega Smile. If u;re from PL, i can donate Smile
THe bot dosen't even work now for me, it just crashes tibia when i im trying to start it, i have tryed to start both programs with as admin and it still crashes tibia just
@advokaten
print screen error message and take here !!
Bbot's team always cherish much by our users. Whenever problems occurred with bbot and linger to release the update, presented him with our users a few days of premium. Big Grin
seems this is working very well from now, thank you so much

edit; still crashing many times at the starting, even doesnt saves your information at the login screen. btw is better than before
"THe bot dosen't even work now for me, it just crashes tibia when i im trying to start it, i have tryed to start both programs with as admin and it still crashes tibia just."

Listen, once you start updating it, open the task manager, and close the main bbot window, not the one of the update. Then, click on "Retry", and You're done.
hey when i get traped from monsters that were not on my Killer list, what can i do for avoid that ? I don't want to put on my killer list all the monsters only to kill them when they trap me.
THANKS GOOD WORK Big Grin
14 days , lol'd
Smile good work Wink
and thanks !
(03-06-2013, 04:41 AM)Conejo Heroino Wrote: hey when i get traped from monsters that were not on my Killer list, what can i do for avoid that ? I don't want to put on my killer list all the monsters only to kill them when they trap me.

By default all monsters that are NOT on your killer list, and attack you, if / when they take any life from you, blood hit, your char will attack back automaticly.

(03-05-2013, 05:17 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: A new BBot was released to fix some errors. All the BBot users gained 14 days (automatically added to their account) for the inconvenience caused by the last BBot versions.

+ Added
- Removed
= Fixed/Improved
Version 8.9
= Login screen freezes and high-cpu usage
= Crash when loading some scripts
= Healer items not working
= Looter looting items from depot

Opa Mega,

Valew pelo update, agora parece que está tudo quase como era antes.

Porém aquele probleminha que eu havia comentado no outro tópico da versão 8.8, ainda persiste.

Alguns scripts estão apresentando problema no cavebot, as vezes ele simplesmente não anda, as vezes ele anda alguns waypoints e para.

Nesses casos, oq resolve é, fechar o bot, abrir novamente, dar load em qualquer outro script, pausar o bot, dar load no script que você quer e despausar.

Fechar o bot e abrir denovo direto com o script que vc quer, não resolve. Bem como dar load em outro script e depois no que você quer sem o pause entre um e outro também não resolve.

O engraçado é que, quando isso acontece, apesar das outras funções do bot como healer e killers continuarem funcionando, quando vc fecha o bot pra abrir denovo ele dá aquela tela do windows dizendo "este programa parou de funcionar e será fechado", oq não acontece quando vc fecha o bot com o cavebot funcionando normalmente.

Existem outros bugs menores, mas vou aguardar passar um tempo desse período tumultuado, pq vc deve estar extremamente ocupado.

Obrigado.
When I'm in attack sequences magager and i double-click already existing sequence i got this error:

Access violation at adres 0060F641 in module 'BMega.exe'. Read of adres 00000000.

And when I press Ok button it appears again and again... Simply you can't close this error box. IDK if it's known bug but i noticed it about in v8.3
Mega, to tendo um problema, quando eu vo depositar, ele abre apenas a primeira bp, quando na verdade era pra abrir as 2, e sempre acontece esse erro.. q fzer?
segundo dia tudo funcionando, perfeito aqui agora , windows 8 64 bits, obrigado pelos dias premium, parabéns pelo trabalho .
(03-07-2013, 01:10 PM)Rudek1212 Wrote: When I'm in attack sequences magager and i double-click already existing sequence i got this error:

Access violation at adres 0060F641 in module 'BMega.exe'. Read of adres 00000000.

And when I press Ok button it appears again and again... Simply you can't close this error box. IDK if it's known bug but i noticed it about in v8.3

Yes I got that too, but that's not in this new version, 8.3 was like that too.

Do as I do, don't double click pre existing saves, just create a new one with the same name and save it.
I am ded 3x because bot pause healer!!! Bot going but he in few moments stop healing and characters dead....
What about MegaEvent? When we will know winners?
I want to congratulate you Mega for always bringing us a good and cheap bot, maybe, it'snt the best in the market, but all your efforts has made it a very competent and good software BTW, nice walker i feel it a little bit smoother Tongue
Bbot its the best !!!
Thanks for very hard working guys !