Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] - Hotkeys/Shortcuts during Learn process
Wink 
1 - I am constantly creating new scripts and sometimes I add labels at points where I need to do something after the learning process (like withdraw money, talk to NPC boats, make FullChecks at specific points, etc...). It would be nice to include the ability of configure specific hotkeys for cavebot Types. Such feature would be configured in a way that if we hit the HK/Shortcut the type would be automatically included during the cavebot path.

2 - Imagine a situation that i am starting the Learning process from point A to point B, where A is DP and B is the Magic Shop. I click on the Learn checkbox and then start walking to point B. When I arrive there i just press the pre configured [Insert] button (which is configured to the trade_type Sell) and then the cavebot gains the window focus with the input window ready to receive the item ID. After confirming the correct ID then the bot minimizes and i can continue with the script learning.

I can give more examples where it would helps a lot, just ask me for clarification if this idea sounds good.

Thanks
Was I helpful? If so, please click on my 'Give Reputation to this user'
Angel