Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Doubt with Hunting levels.
Hey everybody... How would i avoid the char gets down in -2 or -3 in a hunting? Then, if the chat gets down, what do i need to introduce in my script to the char come back for the right level map?

Is there some macro or something like that?
It's a doubt that i have for long time. I would appreciate if someone could help me with that.
BBot will figure out if he needs to use Rope, Shovel or ramps.
In my opinion, he meant that he use his script for example in yalahar necro which is up/down stairs and he doesnt want to go up for infernalist coz he ll die :p
So use 'Special SQM' but for me its not perfect, so i rather do like that: i would add ignore infernalist to attacker and would add waypoint to go up on him and instantly down, so if bbot ll go up for accident he gonna find wpt to go down :p. Of course it was only an example
(03-14-2016, 10:57 AM)zarize Wrote: In my opinion, he meant that he use his script for example in yalahar necro which is up/down stairs and he doesnt want to go up for infernalist coz he ll die :p
So use 'Special SQM' but for me its not perfect, so i rather do like that: i would add ignore infernalist to attacker and would add waypoint to go up on him and instantly down, so if bbot ll go up for accident he gonna find wpt to go down :p. Of course it was only an example

#edit
Btw i got also question:
Creature.NameIn(ID, Name,Na..) Verify if the creature from the given ID name is in the list (Returns: Yes=1; No=0) - it works like if it meets near your character(visible sqms) X/npc/monster? I mean what is the list, battle list? visible ? or wut :p

Please, always post a question in a separated thread
(03-14-2016, 11:21 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 10:57 AM)zarize Wrote: In my opinion, he meant that he use his script for example in yalahar necro which is up/down stairs and he doesnt want to go up for infernalist coz he ll die :p

#edit
Btw i got also question:
Creature.NameIn(ID, Name,Na..) Verify if the creature from the given ID name is in the list (Returns: Yes=1; No=0) - it works like if it meets near your character(visible sqms) X/npc/monster? I mean what is the list, battle list? visible ? or wut :p

Please, always post a question in a separated thread

Ok, sry, done Smile