• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Tibia 11.0 beta - possible end of BBot
05-13-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Tibia 11.0 beta - possible end of BBot
Hello mega

Please need bbot for summer update Confused

U are the best

Cya

Por favor mega haga su mejor esfuerzo por actualizar.

Saludos
Give Reputation to this user
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2016, 01:40 AM
with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.
06-01-2016, 03:24 PM
(06-01-2016 01:40 AM)fasttorn Wrote:  with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.

Feel free to leave.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Im glad that bbot is directed now to ots. Actually ots are the future.
06-02-2016, 03:18 AM
friend, as I said with great respect, I have 3 months bot paid , what you mean is that if this week launched the new client , one should feel free to lose the two months remaining ?, thank you very much , what I say verda is that their work is respected, but you should continue to support , BBot for me is one of the best bot , regarding accessible and functioning , if BBot produce money to keep online you should continue and not be discouraged .
08-20-2016, 01:02 PM
(06-01-2016 03:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 01:40 AM)fasttorn Wrote:  with all due respect I guess you should spend time for programming BBot with this mean that those who have made ​​payments is a payment software, lose their BBot days unless engaged in play otserver ? when you make a business liability applies , you can not cook two turkeys because one burned , you should think that if you work in rl you take time away , once and close the BBot , because they are fairly users BBot seems to me and that takes commitment , either free , if free would be another issue.

Feel free to leave.

Any news on the Tibia 11 update ? Cause its now free to download
08-23-2016, 04:45 AM
Not coming

Before you PM me, READ THIS [Image: KHCf9l2.png]

[Image: naLmyGH.png]

My Scripts, Macros and Tutorials
08-30-2016, 01:57 PM
I hope you can do this ^^
09-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Lol if bot dont work give back my money.
09-10-2016, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 08:17 AM by Catar.)
(09-09-2016 06:40 PM)KornikC Wrote:  Lol if bot dont work give back my money.

You're dumb ain't ya?
Why on earth would anyone give u money back when you didn't pay for software, you paid for time of service.

Just discontinue buying bbot if u not like it...
It will still work great on OTS

Before you PM me, READ THIS [Image: KHCf9l2.png]

[Image: naLmyGH.png]

My Scripts, Macros and Tutorials
09-13-2016, 12:35 PM
YOU CAN DO IT MEGA!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile WE BELIEVE IN YOU BRO Big Grin Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
09-13-2016, 04:14 PM
(09-10-2016 04:45 AM)Catar Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 06:40 PM)KornikC Wrote:  Lol if bot dont work give back my money.

You're dumb ain't ya?
Why on earth would anyone give u money back when you didn't pay for software, you paid for time of service.

Just discontinue buying bbot if u not like it...
It will still work great on OTS

Dont mind me but OTS are for pussies.
09-13-2016, 08:53 PM
(06-01-2016 03:24 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:  Feel free to leave.

Is it really going to end ?
09-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello guys,

As I and many here in the forum, the Mega has a job outside the bbot's world. For a long time he was able to sustain with the revenue that the bbot generated, but that ended long ago.

As a good worker, he was looking for something bigger. Today he has a great job and I believe the bbot as his son is something done for love for bot's. Would spend a lot, but a lot of time trying to redo the whole bbot with the changes the tibia in version 11 will suffer.

Everyone is free to look for something else, like the Mega it said in some posts. We thank the Mega for all the years of bbot. I was here with bbot for many years, these last few months has been harder to come by, but am still here.

Thank you!!!!

09-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Thank you for everyone, specially Dexter!

(09-20-2016 01:57 PM)Dexter Wrote:  Hello guys,

As I and many here in the forum, the Mega has a job outside the bbot's world. For a long time he was able to sustain with the revenue that the bbot generated, but that ended long ago.

As a good worker, he was looking for something bigger. Today he has a great job and I believe the bbot as his son is something done for love for bot's. Would spend a lot, but a lot of time trying to redo the whole bbot with the changes the tibia in version 11 will suffer.

Everyone is free to look for something else, like the Mega it said in some posts. We thank the Mega for all the years of bbot. I was here with bbot for many years, these last few months has been harder to come by, but am still here.

Thank you!!!!

Special Thank you!

Thread Closed