Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MegaNo0body - read this..
Hiho, i'm "new" user a BBot, but i can do waypoints 100% afk, and:

Please do BIG UPDATE !

- do one good macro with refiller, withdrawer, depositer, open a backpacker, and others small/medium bugs, i saw in this bot is worst than Tibia Auto but TA is Auto, a Bbot no, u must do refiller. Please man, do this ! Becouse this macros of napster92 - this 'refiller, withdrawer' is no working. Delete all this fucking bugged macros and add 1 good macro for relif, withdraw.

- in bbot 6.9 dont working open a backpack but when u download bbot 7.0 working but is small bugs with this.

- when u set depositer in cavebot, he go to depot and go seized depot (somebody stading at depot), and he dont want go to another depot and 'sorry not posibble'.

- when i creating a waypoints in yalahar and used a map tool for use laver, bot using a laver and stuck 'sorry not posibble', this bot use a laver and stay at this map tool and he stucked.

- when i doing a waypoints at mutated rats in yalahar he go to stairs up and go down becouse he doing its very fast, and he pass this tower and go to another tower, and so the clock.

Thanks, sorry for English, but i dont use any translator Big Grin
Reply here, thanks.
(08-16-2012, 06:11 PM)Frohser Wrote: Hiho, i'm "new" user a BBot, but i can do waypoints 100% afk, and:

Please do BIG UPDATE !

- do one good macro with refiller, withdrawer, depositer, open a backpacker, and others small/medium bugs, i saw in this bot is worst than Tibia Auto but TA is Auto, a Bbot no, u must do refiller. Please man, do this ! Becouse this macros of napster92 - this 'refiller, withdrawer' is no working. Delete all this fucking bugged macros and add 1 good macro for relif, withdraw.

- in bbot 6.9 dont working open a backpack but when u download bbot 7.0 working but is small bugs with this.

- when u set depositer in cavebot, he go to depot and go seized depot (somebody stading at depot), and he dont want go to another depot and 'sorry not posibble'.

- when i creating a waypoints in yalahar and used a map tool for use laver, bot using a laver and stuck 'sorry not posibble', this bot use a laver and stay at this map tool and he stucked.

- when i doing a waypoints at mutated rats in yalahar he go to stairs up and go down becouse he doing its very fast, and he pass this tower and go to another tower, and so the clock.

Reply here, thanks.
1. its already in cavebot
2.working;o
3. so just choose better place
4. somewhere on forum is such topic, dexter solved it, go searsch
5. You need to make 1 point more in this tower, further from stairs

about big update, big update is comming, this will be official Bbot 7.0
(08-16-2012, 06:18 PM)garst123 Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 06:11 PM)Frohser Wrote: Hiho, i'm "new" user a BBot, but i can do waypoints 100% afk, and:

Please do BIG UPDATE !

Reply here, thanks.
1. its already in cavebot
2.working;o
3. so just choose better place
4. somewhere on forum is such topic, dexter solved it, go searsch

about big update, big update is comming, this will be official Bbot 7.0

1. I know its already in cavebot but in my BBot 7.0 dont working this...
2. Maybe working but in my BBot working, but small bugs !
3. I cant choose other 'better place' becouse i doing a task mutated rats, and after mutated tigers, at this exp they are stairs.
4. Go search ! Pro, this dont working, this bot stuck at maptools...
Well i just have to say i laught at ppl who does not do anything else than cry, first i've made some script with macros refillers opendoor or using levers and all of them work really good in beta 7.0 but the logitic of making macros is now not just copy and paste a macro in the waypoint it makes the bot heavy and slow, you have to do it in MACROS and execute it FROM MACROS the beta 7.0 is the best and most stable vercion so far, i can bot in very dangerous places 100% afk without worries, the only thing i don't get is what value has to set the low stamina protector, any other doubth i can make a video and show how all the macros works really well without anything wrong as you say.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]