Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TARGETING
Hello.. i still got problems to bbot stop attack monsters in list... like when monster run away bbot dont attack same monster when he healed up HP...
Just change "killer" action back to old one... then was ZERO problems :/
Bbot won't attack monsters with less then 100% HP if you have "Anti-KS" selected. Unselect it, and try.
(05-03-2013, 03:51 AM)Coizado Wrote: Bbot won't attack monsters with less then 100% HP if you have "Anti-KS" selected. Unselect it, and try.

yea that work but idk... like 10 monsters run allround me and he kill like 50% or them and ignore another...
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM SO ANY SOLUTION? There is another bug with loot When im botting dragon lord and i killed dls with frigo and im 2 sqms of distance and there is fire in the ground BOT DOESNT LOOT THAT MONSTER. i got walkover in cavebot

(05-02-2013, 01:43 PM)joncis Wrote: Hello.. i still got problems to bbot stop attack monsters in list... like when monster run away bbot dont attack same monster when he healed up HP...
Just change "killer" action back to old one... then was ZERO problems :/
That has been reported. Mega said he'll take a look at it, as soon as he can.
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
(05-07-2013, 05:59 AM)Coizado Wrote: That has been reported. Mega said he'll take a look at it, as soon as he can.
I would assume a follow script after attack or on attack would work maybe? With a delay attack toggling on and off every couple of seconds. Its kinda frustrating that the bot wont work in small spawns and feels like a waste of money, its cheap but I didnt pay for a broken bot...this is redic