Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep distance
Hello there, I'm here to get help about the walker system, when i set up to attack a monster from 3 smqs away my char always get a hit and also most times it get stucked in some place.(in some cases i set up some special sqms but its the same thing :c). So here is my question, is there any macro to run a monster like X sqms away and do not get hitted, or just a little? Plase answer. Thank you.
No. There is no macro to do that. Only the Killer can keep the distance, and as you know, it doesn't do the best of jobs in doing so. But that's how it is.

Yes, you get hitted all the time, and the keep distance feature is more so that you avoid one hit here and there, when there are more then one creature, and you walk, and they have to pass one by the other and you avoid a hit or two. But most likely you will always get hitted by the one you are atacking, and specially if you pass by a recently killed corpose, it will stop to loot and you will get multiple hits.
Yeah i know :c, I think the only thing I can do is wait for an update Tongue Anyway thank you. I give you Rep+. Smile