Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problemas con escaleras de mistrock
hii

lately, I tried to make a waypon from Mistrock-yalahar however, is impossible, I have a bug in Mistrock stairs, the bot goes upstairs but stops and no longer moves, for this requires that you disable and enable the cavebot to react and walk again.

LEARN also using the cavebot, unable to climb stairs this requires that uses THE FIXED POINT but the problem occurs I commented

I hope someone can help

hola

ultimamente, he intentado hacer un waypon desde mistrock-yalahar sin embargo, es imposible, tengo un bug en las escaleras de mistrock, el bot sube las escaleras pero se para y ya no avanza, para esto requiere que desactive y active el cavebot para que reaccione y ande de nuevo.

ademas utilizando el LEARN del cavebot, no logra subir las escaleras para esto requiere que utilize THE FIXED POINT pero ocurre el problema que yo comento

espero alguien pueda ayudarme[/font]

DO IT

I USE A MACRO:

0 {Move West} Self.MoveW() --------PUT THIS IN MACROO TOOLS AND IN THE CAVE BOOT SELEC ---CODEL/LABELS----->MACRO (THEM SELEC THE MACRO IN THE MACRO'S LIST)

THANKS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HI USE MY SCRIPT !
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=7098

AND REPP +++
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY