Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perik's script thread.
Star 
Hello I will do scripts for sale and some for free! This thread is on beta, so it will look better with the time! You can Suggest where I can make some scripts and I'll do my best to help you.
  • D,S,K,P = Druid, Sorcerer, Knight and Paladin
  • MM = MoneyMaking
  • XP = XP
  • A = 100% Afk

[table=95][tr][th]Rotworms Venore[/th][th]8+[/th][th][K,P,D,S,MM,XP,A][/th][th]DOWNLOAD(COMING SOON)[/th][/tr][tr][th]Ankrahmun Larvas(NE)[/th][th]9+[/th][th][K,D,S,A][/th][th]DOWNLOAD(COMING SOON)[/th][/tr][tr][th]Ankrahmun Terramites[/th][th]20+[/th][th][EK,A][/th][th]
.bbot   Terramites 1.0.bbot (Size: 8.25 KB / Downloads: 44) [/th][/tr][tr][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][/tr][tr][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][/tr][tr][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][/tr][/table]

Download links will come soon, those 3 scripts will be for free! Ankrahmun Terramites is released.

Attached Files
.bbot   Terramites 1.0.bbot (Size: 8.25 KB / Downloads: 26)
If I helped or like some of my scripts, REP+ please!
Hello, I've just finished the Ankrahmun Terramites Script! You start the script in depot, you need to take around 100-200 brown mushrooms.
Remember to change the "rope" and "shovel" till that you use. I haven't tested it yet, but I'll do it tomorrow.(more info will be added tomorrow and a picture show how to come to terramites)
Pretty good gear will be need if you start at level 20-30! And good skills. But without that its still good exp but little waste or just a little profit.
Don't forget to set your own healing and mana training!

.bbot   Terramites 1.0.bbot (Size: 8.25 KB / Downloads: 28)
If I helped or like some of my scripts, REP+ please!