Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make bbot better for RP
Hello.

I guess im not the only one that are an Rp and using this bbot
And its getting really bored that you havent still fixed that the bbot keeps it distance mega.. Undecided

Sure we can bot something esier and not keep distance but if we want to hunt something harder we want to keep our distance..
I think you should get alot more users to the bbot if you could fix this so im not saying this for just for myself..

Any1 else agree?Idea
What's your issue with the Distance Keeper?
(06-18-2013, 08:18 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: What's your issue with the Distance Keeper?

You don't see problems with that fail distance keeper? Sad
Please give me reputation if I helped you.
Would be nice
Distance Keeping works very different on each computer, sadly.
(06-19-2013, 03:14 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Distance Keeping works very different on each computer, sadly.

The bbot is great, but the keep distance isent working really and thats the only reason im not using bbot as much i could on my rp.

The keep distance dosent work even if i add that the char should have an distance by example 6.

Then the char runs 1 sqm infront of the mob and gets attacked every move he takes.

My 150 rp cant outrun a dl or a high guard?..

And i have tried to add some special sqms but it still dosent work.

Could you atleast look into it? thanks.
I have it to + need to make safe exori macro bicouse i small problem to make skull or rs if u play mag.
yes it would be usefull if u meganobody would add special area when targeting (if char is attacking monster then dont go throught fields that are listed as special area for targeting) and approve keeping distance... coz i would like to bot my 250 rp
yea , bbot is great bot but keep distance is so s**
Would be nice