Poll: Want more Ms or RP scripts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
For Sorcerers
60.00%
6 60.00%
For Paladins
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!
i try lb earth and nice work i give+1REP bro
are you make scripts for 160ms???? please
Nice job.
(06-28-2013, 10:09 PM)[email protected] Wrote: so you msut got 10 m lvl , i never got problem like that

46 ms
44 ml

hat of the mad
focus cape
plate legs
woi
bohs
spellbook 40lvl
platinum amulet

and this script is buying 100 pots not 120............

btw this script is turning alarm when trying to get cash for dragon hams --'
LOL? he doesn't buy cash for dragon hams.

Ps.2 i start to play new ms so take place and i can do it
REFRESH
Very good script on terramites i made task Big Grin

Now Im waiting for 40-55 script for ms Big Grin
Pomogłem?
Kliknij Give Reputation to this user
(07-01-2013, 08:44 AM)Gennway Wrote: Very good script on terramites i made task Big Grin

Now Im waiting for 40-55 script for ms Big Grin

use earth's edron Tongue my friend up there 36-45 in 13 hours Smile
You Have Script Dl?Darashia
yeaaa got for paladin but just tell i change it for other profession
sprobuje wieczorkiem dl-e dla palka, jak będzie śmigać, spodziewaj się repa albo i dwóch Smile
spoko i dzieki Big Grin
Hey man, need your help , I need more scrips for paladin , i have 3 months looking a scrip for paladin CAN YOU HELP ME?
sure msg me on gadu gadu: 31110721 or post here Smile
REFRSH!
Hey man, I am new to this bot and I have been having problems finding scripts and what not. I happened to find your script for Terramites and I was excited, I opened my bot loaded the Terramite script and all it does for me is try to change my outfit I'm not quite sure the problem if you could assist me in anyway it'd be appreciated. Also can you make some paladin scripts? I have a level 20ish paladin and there is no scripts for them :/
Thank you.
(07-16-2013, 06:32 AM)Alexmk14 Wrote: Hey man, I am new to this bot and I have been having problems finding scripts and what not. I happened to find your script for Terramites and I was excited, I opened my bot loaded the Terramite script and all it does for me is try to change my outfit I'm not quite sure the problem if you could assist me in anyway it'd be appreciated. Also can you make some paladin scripts? I have a level 20ish paladin and there is no scripts for them :/
Thank you.

It's because you don't have a mount and the bot is configurated to re-use mount. Just remove the "mount" macro and everything will be working fine.
im back to game so REFRESH !!! thank you Dre to help guyz in my thread =)
BUMP !
Luki robisz skrypty na eka? czy móglbys cos zrobic?[/align]
jasne Big Grin napisz na gg :31110721 w ostatecznosci tutaj i sie dogadamy ; p
Twoje necro yalahar nie dzialaja zacina sie co chwile pod magicianami i nie refilluje sie tylko sie zacina na shopie Sad Mozesz to poprawic jakos dla rpka ?

Daje reputa za na prawde 101 % AFK necro/hero yalahar (tylko by nie latal na hellhoundy bo to deska pewna) dla RP 130lvl
chce by kupowal:

smp 200
royalek 50

a wracal sie obkupywac gdy:

smp mniej niz 30
royalek mniej niz 5
capa mniej niz 120(crown set)

Necro niech wali z exori sana, hero natomiast niech wali tylko royalkami bez czarow bo to pada jak muchy xd
Moge nawet wyslac doladowanie za 10 zl za ten SCRYPT NA PRAWDE DZIALAJACY !!
GG:11189253