Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
latoz [EK][MS][RP] project ! powered by Thiaguin-
Ah ok ok, im using a "Yalahar Bogs" atm.. But it is the Bog & Mutated Tiger place, idk who made that script.. But if i knew, i would beg him/her to make more scripts for me, this script is so well done, closing "bars" after open'd them and killed the monster, its soo sick.. Love it <3
(11-16-2013, 07:58 AM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: Ah ok ok, im using a "Yalahar Bogs" atm.. But it is the Bog & Mutated Tiger place, idk who made that script.. But if i knew, i would beg him/her to make more scripts for me, this script is so well done, closing "bars" after open'd them and killed the monster, its soo sick.. Love it <3
yeah there are some stripts that u simply wont leave Big Grin

long session on ms
[Image: NeZ6pQv.jpg]
now im molestating tarantulas on rp :<
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
aaand poor magic Sad
[Image: 5V01G8f.jpg]
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
(11-16-2013, 07:01 PM)latozpepe Wrote: aaand poor magic Sad

Where you play?
Noowy Script's.

Selling Scripts , for more info write me on :

* Skype "Czarniutki6"
* E-Mail "[email protected]
* GG (Polish) : 41772155
(11-16-2013, 10:15 PM)Noowy Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 07:01 PM)latozpepe Wrote: aaand poor magic Sad

Where you play?

nerana
You make profit in water elementals?
(11-17-2013, 12:24 PM)Zacko Wrote: You make profit in water elementals?
yea, not a lot but i get good amount of life rings aswell here

paladin
[Image: 52dbTs9.jpg]
I know its not good spot for this lvl but i was too lazy to change it lol.
Gonna change spot in next session tho :d.
Im 68 on my ms..
Do you think that the "MS/ED" script that was out in "free scripts" some days ago would work without death? Idk.. But 68 is a pretty ok level to bot ancient scarabs right?
(11-18-2013, 08:34 AM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: Im 68 on my ms..
Do you think that the "MS/ED" script that was out in "free scripts" some days ago would work without death? Idk.. But 68 is a pretty ok level to bot ancient scarabs right?
Always keep an eye on 1st round with new scrips, if no errors all should be fine.
Yeah AS are pretty good but i think you can even try to bot water elementals if there is some1 else in spawn, just dont forget helmet of the deep and glacier set Smile. Better exp than ancients.

boom, 5 left, sadly i had 10 ppl at spawn -.-(normally there are 2-3 bots running)
[Image: aYVjJyA.jpg]
rp getting stronger day by day Tongue
[Image: O9CuWUT.jpg]
and here it is, finally lvl 200 Smile
[Image: pfRmtTR.jpg]
even leviathan rewarded me with nice loot o0
[Image: FMzBaWx.jpg]
gzzz man Big Grin
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
(11-21-2013, 08:10 PM)Fisx Wrote: gzzz man Big Grin

thanks Smile

ss messed up again, anyway

slowly lvling ms, need to figure out new spot
[Image: CRQZKzK.png]

paladin doing fine
[Image: kDQ87QQ.jpg]
nice water elemental.. 17 hours omg .. haha gzz =DD
haha, i lold when i checked how my ms died, shit happens Smile
[Image: bAn5Mzs.jpg]

and 150, want to get 200 asap
[Image: BuCeYKY.jpg]
Hey guys little update;
Since this day i start partnership with Thiaguin-.
He's starting paid scripts service and will provide me with various well made scripts.
Ofc that means ill use them in my project and help to test them in long sessions to decrease risks of bugs just to provide you guys professional products Smile.

Soon ill update layout in 1st post
woop woop, again no ss on time :S
[Image: IVR5Ava.jpg]
(11-28-2013, 04:07 PM)latozpepe Wrote: woop woop, again no ss on time :S
[Image: IVR5Ava.jpg]

Aff.. Omg ur soo good..
But theres noone commenting on my thread.. :/

Idk where to bot my 127 EK now untill 130 with fast exp and good profit.
OOOOHH.. x[

Good job dude, ur very fast!
- Regards
Do you have voucher?
(11-28-2013, 04:22 PM)leicer12 Wrote: Do you have voucher?

I got 5 days voucher on my 126 RP's acc and im botting a 97 EK on it atm.. But my 127 EK, nope.. xD

But idc, i got from 250k-340k~ now from all total of botting Killer Caiman's.. Soo i can waste to 130 fast, and in 130 ill bot Easy Sea Serpents right? :/