Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with cavebot
how do i add a completed script in BBot?
Put the script in the config map in ur bbot folder then simply just load it in the bbot program using the (load) feature

(07-02-2013, 09:18 AM)November Wrote: Put the script in the config map in ur bbot folder then simply just load it in the bbot program using the (load) feature

Thank you for the help. I have one more question.
I downloaded Carlin rotworm full afk, i load it up on cavebot. But when its activaded it doesn't happend a shit? Why, am i doing anything wrong or am i suppose to move to the first point or anything? Please help
(07-02-2013, 10:04 AM)hampusfernlof Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 09:18 AM)November Wrote: Put the script in the config map in ur bbot folder then simply just load it in the bbot program using the (load) feature

I downloaded Carlin rotworm full afk, i load it up on cavebot. But when its activaded it doesn't happend a shit? Why, am i doing anything wrong or am i suppose to move to the first point or anything? Please help

Maybe the script is configured incorrectly.
(07-02-2013, 03:52 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 10:04 AM)hampusfernlof Wrote:

Maybe the script is configured incorrectly.
hmm i dont think so, cuzz i have tried like 5 different in thais.