Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop main bp macro
I need macro to drop main bag and next move backpack from this bag to mainbpslot. I neet this to make rook script.

Potrzebuje macro które wyrzuci główny plecak a dokładniej bag pod siebie a następnie z tego baga założy plecak na siebie.
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
If I help you, REP ME ++ !
Not possible drop container in backpack slot.
ok thanks
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
If I help you, REP ME ++ !
i gonna make it simple its possible, but no as you want, you must buy 2 bacpacks them drop 1 bp to the ground and move you main bp to the bp in the ground then move the bp rest in the BAG inside the bp on the floor them finally is you want pick the backpack you drop it firts Big Grin, Good Luck, i cant give this macro cause it cost me a lot of time do it ^^. So Good Luck i hope you can solve it too Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
(07-12-2013, 10:28 PM)xolink Wrote: i gonna make it simple its possible, but no as you want, you must buy 2 bacpacks them drop 1 bp to the ground and move you main bp to the bp in the ground then move the bp rest in the BAG inside the bp on the floor them finally is you want pick the backpack you drop it firts Big Grin, Good Luck, i cant give this macro cause it cost me a lot of time do it ^^. So Good Luck i hope you can solve it too Big Grin

What for you post that ^ all then!? Confused
Please give me reputation if I helped you.