Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
100% AFK Scripts [EK] PROJECT
Hello, so recently I had an idea of botting, so I had 2 characters around level 30-40, and also created another 2 chars, right now I'm botting on 4x knights on free land, I would like to share my scripts with you, some of these scripts are 100% mine, some are downloaded from this forum but edited to suit me, for example removed useless waypoints like going to depot 3x.

All these scripts are 100% afk!!

First I created the character and I used this scripts to get out of rook :

.bbot   Advanced Rook to IOD 100% afk by Dexter.bbot (Size: 13 KB / Downloads: 170)

Then I went straight into my swamp trolls script, this scripts does not collect money (if you want you can just add id:238 for the bot to collect gold coins) right now the bot collects only medicine pouches, from my level 20 knight I get about 30-60 medicine pouches for 10h botting, this depends on the luck and people in cave.

.bbot   Swamp (Venore) by Mageq.bbot (Size: 14.05 KB / Downloads: 120)

After reaching level around 20 in swamp trolls, you can easily go to the Salamander cave, I've got this script from this forum but the depositer didnt walk so I edited the way it walks, right now I have a level 37 there, from 11h of botting I gained 93k exp and 12k in gold, not including potions + creatures (there is a depositer + banker, but there is no refiller as I never had to use 1 potion here)

.bbot   Salamander Venore.bbot (Size: 23.24 KB / Downloads: 132)

On level 30 you can go to ghouls in thais, this script is from this forum, it collects money and creature products, an average of 10-15k gold and from exping there 11h with about 5 people in the cave I got 20k in gold not including creature products.

.bbot   Ghoul Thais.bbot (Size: 12.53 KB / Downloads: 182)

From level 40 I stayed in Cyclops, above the ghouls, this scripts avoids masses of Smiths, collects gold and creature products, thophies etc.

.bbot   Cyclop Thais NORTH Thais.bbot (Size: 14.12 KB / Downloads: 113)

From level 50, where I'm right now on my highest level (54) this script I download from this forum but made it better, as his scripts haid hi trade to the seller for every item it had to sell, this script goes to Ab'dendriel Castle, killing Orcs and minotaurs and collect ever item that can be sold in the Ab city, it sells those items, banks the gold and deposit creature products, been running on my char for 12h, no problems, from 11h I have about 35k gold not including creature products.

.bbot   Ab Castle Mageq.bbot (Size: 8.94 KB / Downloads: 79)

Please comment what you think about my scripts (and others) and you can also +rep me for helping you decide where to bot.
(if you want you can just add id:238 for the bot to collect gold coins)
gp id is 3031 not 238.

can you tell me loot on thais ghouls ? how many creature items + gold on 12h?
Pomoglem? DAJ REPUTA !
If I help you, REP ME ++ !
#Ab'Castle script by DreWindwalker#

You don't have my permission to upload the script and that's against the forum rules.
I test script "Ghoul Thais" and have one bug, its not atack cyclops if traped.
Who made this script can u tell ?
Does AB castle work after update?
??? Title of a "project" and upload others scripts. Dafuq