Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FACC/PACC 100-140 LVL [EK] Scripts by vyniu13
Hello. I have some scripts for you. Some scripts are mine, but not all.

1. FACC - Orc Fortress. Nice place to exp with your knight if you have 100+ lev. Bot has depositer, refiler and bankier. [Image: orcleader.gif] [Image: Orc_Shaman.gif] [Image: Orc_Berserker.gif]
Level: 100+
Skill: 80/80
EQ: Zaoan Helmet/Dragon Scale Mail/Zaoan Legs/The Justice Seeker/Boots of Haste/Vampire Shield Shield
Profit: 5k gold/h + some items
Exp: 70-80k/h
Start: Venore's Bank or Depot, also on Orc Fortress.

.bbot   OrcFortressByVyniu.bbot (Size: 15.25 KB / Downloads: 378)

2. PACC - Giant Spiders in Yalahar. It's very good script to kill 500 Giant Spiders for your task. Script with all you need! Depositer, refiler and bankier! [Image: giant_spider.gif] [Image: Mutated_Bat.gif]
Level: 110+
Skill: 85/85
EQ: Zaoan Helmet/Dragon Scale Mail/Zaoan Legs/The Justice Seeker/Boots of Haste/Demon Shield
Profit: 4k gold/h + some Knight Sets and Spider Silks
Exp: 100-110k/h
Start: Yalahar's Depot.

.bbot   GiantSpidersByVyniu.bbot (Size: 10.15 KB / Downloads: 415)

3. PACC - Cemetery -1 with bankier, refiler and depositer. Good exp and nice profit! [Image: giant_spider.gif] [Image: Bonebeast.gif][Image: Banshee.gif]
Level: 130+
Skill: 90/90
EQ: Zaoan Helmet/Dragon Scale Mail/Zaoan Legs/Magic Sword/Boots of Haste/Demon Shield
Profit: 4k gold/h + nice items if you are lucky
Exp: 100-140k/h
Start: Yalahar's Depot or Cemetery quarter.

.bbot   Cemetery-1ByVyniu.bbot (Size: 12.84 KB / Downloads: 285)

4. PACC - Bog Raiders and Mutated Tigers in Yalahar Alchemist Quarter with depositer, bankier and refiler. [Image: Bog_Raider.gif] [Image: Mutated_Tiger.gif]
Level: 135+
Skill: 90/90
EQ: Zaoan Helmet/Dragon Scale Mail/Zaoan Legs/Magic Sword/Draken Boots/Mastermind Shield
Profit: 4k gold/h + nice items if you are lucky
Exp: 110-150k/h
Start: Yalahar's Depot or Alchemist Quarter.

.bbot   BogRidersYalaByVyniu.bbot (Size: 11.71 KB / Downloads: 300)
great we want's more 80-140 scripts
!!!! Big Grin
gogog BROTHAAA
giant spidery w yala (scrypt nr. 2) nie działa poprawnie (przynajmniej dla mnie) po wejściu do hmm kaplicy-kościoła? nie wiem dokładnie co to ale mniejsza z tym. Tak więc po wejściu schodami na tarantule cavebot sie zatrzymuje i trzeba go zrestartowac by biegl dalej.
mozliwe ze to blad bbota a nie samego skrypta.
wklej te macro i bedzie git :
{Anti Trap Cavebot}
Misc.StandTime()>30
Cavebot.Stop()
Cavebot.Start()
Vyniu script goes for gates with npc ?
with all respect, it a very usefull script the orc fortress.
BUT you seem to forget alot of special stuff which should be looted 100% and they arn not added to looot list.
so before releasing it make sure you add all valueble stuff to looter and im not talking about spimple things im talking about WAND OF DECAY BROKEN HELMET and at mount sternum undead cave you forget to add GHOUL SNACK add those thingsSmile.

THANKSSmile
(08-15-2013, 08:47 AM)Grue Wrote: Vyniu script goes for gates with npc ?

Script goes around...
hi->pass->cemetery Smile

(08-15-2013, 08:48 AM)[email protected] Wrote: with all respect, it a very usefull script the orc fortress.
BUT you seem to forget alot of special stuff which should be looted 100% and they arn not added to looot list.
so before releasing it make sure you add all valueble stuff to looter and im not talking about spimple things im talking about WAND OF DECAY BROKEN HELMET and at mount sternum undead cave you forget to add GHOUL SNACK add those thingsSmile.

THANKSSmile

Yes, I'm forgot about adding something loot items. Sorry Wink
rep for gs yalahar, thanks!
(08-15-2013, 08:54 AM)vyniu13 Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 08:47 AM)Grue Wrote: Vyniu script goes for gates with npc ?

Script goes around...
hi->pass->cemetery Smile

(08-15-2013, 08:48 AM)[email protected] Wrote: with all respect, it a very usefull script the orc fortress.

THANKSSmile

Yes, I'm forgot about adding something loot items. Sorry Wink

did you change it now?Smile
REFRESH
Yalahar Giant Spider works 100% without bugs?
Gs script trapped after kill some tarantulas.