Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it so safe?
Huh
Im using BBot the first time on Real tibia now (1 Month) and i can see on this Forum that alot of people are botting here from 1 to 200+ and i just want to know "is Bbot so safe?"
In the last few Months Tibia is deleting alot of Character/Accounts that are botting and i dont want to loose my 100+ Elite Knight but BBot seems so safe that i just can trust this Bot. Does anybody got good good experiences with this bot? Before i started to use a Bot some people reportet me because they thought that im a botter but i never had a Banishment but now i am Botting and if someone reports me again Cipsoft can check it.
So my question is.. Is Bbot so safe that i can bot Afk, too?

And does someone got good 100+ Elite Knight scripts Smile?

Rep. for this guys who got great Afk scripts and for the People who can Help me with that Question:
Thanks alot
BBot is as safe as others (more expensive) bots - You shouldn't get banned if you are using only BBot with its safe tools. Of course if You are mass raported they can delete your account (same on other bots). Now ALL bots are detectable!
+ You can easily make 100% afk script
+ BBot is almost free Smile
+ 10x less CPU used than other bot
+ Easy menu
+ Very stable
- Bad for paladins
(08-17-2013, 05:48 PM)kamill Wrote: BBot is as safe as others (more expensive) bots - You shouldn't get banned if you are using only BBot with its safe tools. Of course if You are mass raported they can delete your account (same on other bots). Now ALL bots are detectable!
+ Easy menu
+ Very stable
- Bad for paladins

Don't say it's bad for paladins. Nobody used full potential of this bot just yet. Today i made 100% afk script for 150 pall on forbidden lands hydras.
(08-17-2013, 07:46 PM)Rudek1212 Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 05:48 PM)kamill Wrote: BBot is as safe as others (more expensive) bots - You shouldn't get banned if you are using only BBot with its safe tools. Of course if You are mass raported they can delete your account (same on other bots). Now ALL bots are detectable!
+ Easy menu
+ Very stable
- Bad for paladins

Don't say it's bad for paladins. Nobody used full potential of this bot just yet. Today i made 100% afk script for 150 pall on forbidden lands hydras.

You can't get bolts/arrows/spears from depot Sad
You can only buy them.
If you don't want to be deleted, don't use ANY BOT. By using any bot you may be banished soon or later or never, depends on your usage and luck.

Want safety? Play fair,
Want automation? Run the risk.
IF U SCARE, USE BOT ONLY CASHMAKERS Smile I'M NEVER BOTTING ON MAIN CHAR Smile