Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free Moneymaker Scripts By Shocker
Rainbow 
Wellcome in my scripts thread. They are all made 100% by myself. All Scripts With refiller, depositer, 100% afk's.
I made a lot of scripts for BBot. I'm uploading a few of them now. The other ones gonna be able to download when i get reps from You :-). My scripts were made for me and my guildmates. That are finest quality scripts- were tested by me and others for many staminas and upgraded consecutively. And ofcourse brought a kk's of profit.[/b]

Caution!
Before leaving bot afk, check protector/ alarms!
Some scripts are X-Loging when attacked by player to dont get wasted and lose full bless! Set it as you want :-)

Orc Fortress (inner castle, without warlords)- Script for knight. Start in Ab'Dendriel depot or inside inner castle (if launching bot on spawn).
Script is selling halberds and vials.
script in attachment

Mutated Humans Yalahar. Start script in yalahar bank or in alchemist quarter.
Script's path lead through magician and cemetery quarter, dont need to make quest for using gates. Script is selling vials.
script in attachment

Swamp Trolls Port Hope for very low levels.
This is universal script for knights and mages. I used this script to make profits with future SD chars and for begining maker-ek's. Just make your 8 lvl character using spike sword and any light eq. Collecting lots of medicinepouches. Dont needs to carry potions. Start in Port Hope depot or in resp.
script in attachment

If you like sample of my scripts, just give me ++REPUTATION++.
I will keep up uploading more scripts, e.g. for Carniphilas in Port Hope, Necro tasker in Yalahar, Darashia and Mintwallin Minos, Magicians in Yalahar, Coryms in Venore and in Port Hope, Dragons Yalahar, Cyclopses Mistrock and MUCH MORE!!!

Attached Files
.bbot   . OF by Shocker.bbot (Size: 21.19 KB / Downloads: 194)
.bbot   . Mutated humans by Shocker.bbot (Size: 12.96 KB / Downloads: 214)
.bbot   . Port Hope Swamps by Shocker.bbot (Size: 8.56 KB / Downloads: 204)
I can make 100% AFK script with refiller and depositer FOR YOU! Just PM me :-)
/Shocker!
lvl for orc fortress? or skills?
(08-30-2013, 01:07 AM)alexsilvano Wrote: lvl for orc fortress? or skills?

A lot depends on eq. I started using this script with 85 kina with knight set, mystic blade, warrior helmet and vemp shield with skils over 75/75.
I can make 100% AFK script with refiller and depositer FOR YOU! Just PM me :-)
/Shocker!
Can you upload a scrip for corym port hope?
Gotta admit, you made the best mutated humans script so far Smile
(10-07-2013, 05:48 PM)eefazz Wrote: Gotta admit, you made the best mutated humans script so far Smile

when i use it, it always bugs with the loot when i have full bp with gps, .. how do i fix it?
rep for you

i love your script Mutated Humans Yalahar please make some more