Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[update] Tibia 9.1 - BBot 4.0
MegaNo0body Wrote:I have tested everything already and everything gone perfectly. I'll test them all again, as I made some small changes... The version is already done to be released, the LoginServer has already been updated and I only need to test all again to release it.

I have a doubt, the bot will still undetectable? :?:
metal girl Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:I have tested everything already and everything gone perfectly. I'll test them all again, as I made some small changes... The version is already done to be released, the LoginServer has already been updated and I only need to test all again to release it.

It will be the same as always.
MegaNo0body Wrote:
metal girl Wrote:

It will be the same as always.

thank you very much agree
Bmega should be ready when the bot? _
and you're going for the lost days of premium?
suddenzera Wrote:Bmega should be ready when the bot? _

Seriously, are you blind..?

14/07/2011
Testing day, the BBot is already updated and should be released today or tomorrow (15/07).
All the BBot Premium Users will receive 10 days for free.
drewindwalker Wrote:
suddenzera Wrote:Bmega should be ready when the bot? _

Seriously, are you blind..?

14/07/2011
Testing day, the BBot is already updated and should be released today or tomorrow (15/07).
All the BBot Premium Users will receive 10 days for free.

YEAH YEAH , IS 15 GO GO UPDATE Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDD
hey how long up the bot? Tongue
MEGA...
Still testing? Smile
when will the bot to use?
Where's update????? T.T
Forum
From now, only english
Sorry, but from now only english will be accepted on this forum, this will make the forum easier to keep / moderate / read. No portuguese/polish anymore. You can always use translators to help you writting a english text.
Finally :> Great, botting time Big Grin
My BBot have lot of errors (Don't walk in points, don't attack, don't say wich NPC). Whats happen with BBot?
Its impossible to bot with this version. almost everything seems to be bugged. i consider buying other bot :S
Please post the bugs on the Issue Tracker; I tested everything two times here and it was fine.
all is working here
i still dont try new macros
thanks mega :*
There isn't some items like:
- Bag Of apple slices
- Medicine pouch
- tin key
- fist on a stick
- sugar oat
- Harness
- Scorpion Sceptre
- Bamboo Leaves
- Giant Shrimp
- Sweet Smelling Bait

and i think there is lots of stuff that aren't into this bot. can u please get medicine pouch right now fast!! i'm thinking to buy other bot too.. it can't be that hard. NeoBot updated just in a few days after tibia updated. WITHOUT BUGS!
FR€€ Scripts BY: [Image: 29ys76p.png]1337
To see my Scripts click:[/size]

[size=200]HERE
MegaNo0body Wrote:Please post the bugs on the Issue Tracker; I tested everything two times here and it was fine.

I think the truth must be refined but my waypoint comes a point where you stop walking and pausai not go further.
2-collects the loot only to kill the other last thing is the jump and keep going ...
3 - some scripts and waypoints drewindwalker we step very carefully parachute does not work .. I think it's cave ... : D! what you request: P!
nothing is working, fix it right there, already lost a lot of time with this bbot: / :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Angry
Miksu1337 Wrote:There isn't some items like:
- Bag Of apple slices
- Medicine pouch
- tin key
- fist on a stick
- sugar oat
- Harness
- Scorpion Sceptre
- Bamboo Leaves
- Giant Shrimp
- Sweet Smelling Bait

and i think there is lots of stuff that aren't into this bot. can u please get medicine pouch right now fast!! i'm thinking to buy other bot too.. it can't be that hard. NeoBot updated just in a few days after tibia updated. WITHOUT BUGS!

You have to loot new items by their ID, you can search items by their ID like any other bot.