Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help ? ! v Important
i wanna make a dls poi scirpt .. but when the monster runs i get stuck between fire fields and cant move unless the monster disapears of the screen .. can there be away that i can keep moving on fire fields while im following the monster ??
did you set ,,chase oponent" mode?
yes always set that ... thats in tibia options right ???
is there option like that in bbot ?
Its in tibia options. In cavebot, right to the waypoints you have ,,fields", set ,,walk over" and try it.
i do that already .. it does walk over the fields but if there is no monster around .. if there is a monster around it stands still attacks it but cant follow .. so dl keep attack me waves and i cant move .. my cahrac died twice cuz of that ://
could someone here help me with that problem .. .?? this bot is useless here when it comes to dls please try to figure away .. plus i died twice cuz of that ..
(09-05-2013, 07:19 AM)lee Wrote: could someone here help me with that problem .. .?? this bot is useless here when it comes to dls please try to figure away .. plus i died twice cuz of that ..
Just set distance in killer to monster as 0, unselect "auto chase off" in tibia options/general and set "chase opponent" near your backpack
The only way to follow creatures walking over fields is with the arrow keys, tibia's chase won't go over fields if you are trapped by them.

In order to you Bbots built in follow walking by arrow keys, add the monster in your killer list with distance 1 or more.

There are a few problems though, sometimes the monster will run away in red life and the bot won't follow it, thats an known problem for some time now, and most likely won't be fixed soon. An other is, that when the above happens, you lose the target and your cavebot won't activate again, your char will stand still untill a cavebot restart kicks in (after 60 seconds in the same SQM cavebot restarts automaticly). This last problem, is simple, when killer sets a creature as target, cavebot is paused, untill it's dead or you lose target, then it get unpaused, it's not unpausing if you lose the target, only if you kill it, this last one, will be fixed soon.

So after then next update, you hunt DLs, some of them will run away in red, but all in all, you will be able to hunt them.