Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macros bugged?
Please bring old Macros back. New macrocreator seems to be buggy and is hard to understand how to use since its different in tutorial :S
Where are re-uses/cures now?????
Also when i press Create macro and i fix the code its impossible to add it in active macros list (there isnt button to add it)
I'm really dissapointed in this version of bbot
drewindwalker Wrote:Where are re-uses/cures now?????
Also when i press Create macro and i fix the code its impossible to add it in active macros list (there isnt button to add it)

I did not made the changelog yet..

1. Ok, you now create the macro and copy the code, then you click on the auto-macros and click on 'Paste macro'
2. Re-User / Cures has been moved to Healing Tools now.
MegaNo0body Wrote:

1. Ok, you now create the macro and copy the code, then you click on the auto-macros and click on 'Paste macro'

Ok, i'm sorry, my bad, i'm just not used to new design of bbot :roll:
drewindwalker Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:

Ok, i'm sorry, my bad, i'm just not used to new design of bbot :roll:

Extending my reply, to create macros you simply have to work with your right-button of the mouse. And for the actual macro you can delete them by selecting and pressing Delete.
Can you add me in msn or skype? :S I really dont understand how this new version of bot work. Scripts that used to work before doesnt work anymore.
drewindwalker Wrote:Can you add me in msn or skype? :S I really dont understand how this new version of bot work. Scripts that used to work before doesnt work anymore.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->