Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot problems
Dear BBot Support, I'm wondering if you 're going to fix problems with Cavebot. I was really patient, but it's been a while after a Tibia patch. And version of bot No. 22.0 sux as hell, especially cavebot. I don't know why you alawys have problems with new version of Tibia. There are ALWAYS problems in yours new versions(like stucking on stairs, not opening corpes and so on). Could you explain me why the previous version worked correctly and the current does not and you're doing nothing from over 2 weeks? I mean doing nothing cuz there is no new stabble BBot. Are you willing to lose customers?
The problems still persist?
Unfortunatelly YES ! I don't why but BBot is loosing waypoints and sometimes after killing some monsters the message "Target lost" appears, and the character is stuck . Please fix it Smile
Still in 23.1 version?
Yes, BBot is still loosing WPT altough the problem with "target lost" doesn't appear. But on the other hand the bot doesn't distinguish monter priority. I mean it attacks monster with priority 0 even if others are +5. Sometimes it starts attacking monster with lower makes it yellow hp and then change target to that with the higher priority.
I'll inform this problem to Mega.
Fortunatelly problems with attacking and loosing waypoints have disappeared in version 23.4. Although another problem has occured, the cavebot is working VERY VERY SLOWLY. Char is doing some steps, then stops for a littile while, then some steps, and so on and so on. It's not the problem with internet connection or any others like weak computer, graphic card, beacuse if I turn off the BBot, Tibia is working very smoothly.