Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[NV] Full RookGaard script by Howcio 100% afk !
Hello. Im Howcio. I making scripts for self, and now i want to give you it for FREE !
All my Scripts are FULL AFK - 100%, with depositer and refiller.

Want more scripts ? Give me rep Wink

If you have any suggest, which script you want, just tell me, maybe i will do this !

Where to start ?
Temple of Rookgaard
What i need ?
  • 2 Bags (main + gold)
  • Club
  • Leather Armor
What it do ?
Your character will go make missions, to get shield and weapon, next go rats, make money to buy armor, helmet and legs. If have 3 lvl go to snakes and wolfs, if not - go more rats, and next to snakes. At 8 lvl it will logout next to The Orcacle.
Exp, Profit /h ?
Full Rook in +/- 1-2h
Tested?
Yes, i have tested this script some times and work good.
Questions? Just ask it here!

If you like my scrips and want more give me reputation ++ and i will make more scripts ;]

Download :
Normal version (logout next to the oracle)

.bbot   RookGaard by Howcio v.2.0.bbot (Size: 17.76 KB / Downloads: 955)

Knight-venore version (It going to make a knight and go to venore bank and logout Wink )

.bbot   RookGaard by Howcio (Knight-Venore).bbot (Size: 23.75 KB / Downloads: 344)
Log out when lvl 8?
(10-14-2013, 07:18 AM)Guszczyn Wrote: Log out when lvl 8?

Yes, little bug with exit macro, but now i reupload and now bot logout next to The Orcacle.
Check. It's go to orcs or somethink where is no enter.Smile But just 3-4 waypoints
(10-14-2013, 01:33 PM)Guszczyn Wrote: Check. It's go to orcs or somethink where is no enter.Smile But just 3-4 waypoints

hm? where? i have tested on 3 chars and work good. can you make screen where? it dont hunt any orcs, only snakes and wolf
Very nice script! The only thing i changed is to not attack cats, because it followed one with low health and fell in a cave. Nicely done.
(10-14-2013, 04:17 PM)Jeino Wrote: Very nice script! The only thing i changed is to not attack cats, because it followed one with low health and fell in a cave. Nicely done.

hmm, i try it but too many times next to All'De rats, cats stay on 1sqm way and char stuck ;d
bumpzor
vg script, just edite to eat food from monsters and make auto chase Smile rep+
Works 100% ty man^^ i gaved rep
bump ! want more scripts? tell me what you want, maybe i make it ! ;]
(10-25-2013, 08:43 AM)howcio Wrote: bump ! want more scripts? tell me what you want, maybe i make it ! ;]
(10-29-2013, 10:41 PM)howcio Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 08:43 AM)howcio Wrote: bump ! want more scripts? tell me what you want, maybe i make it ! ;]

Can u made script for paladin like 140lvl~~ for frost dragons on okolnir on west cave ?
With or Without refiller (SMP + Crystaline arrows) ?
great !
(10-30-2013, 05:57 AM)kaymkw Wrote:
(10-29-2013, 10:41 PM)howcio Wrote:

Can u made script for paladin like 140lvl~~ for frost dragons on okolnir on west cave ?
With or Without refiller (SMP + Crystaline arrows) ?

Sorry i dont have any rp to go on frost and make script
VERY NICE GUY APROVED ! +REP
XafterONE~~
(10-30-2013, 06:32 PM)XAfter Wrote: VERY NICE GUY APROVED ! +REP

thanks ;]

i have many free time, just tell me what script i have to make and ill do it!
testing .. rep + Smile
bump..
just tested - works great ahah I love it. requires no attention full afk Smile