Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[EK-MS] Sereczek's Project sponsored by JeshuaStep!
[Image: 10d5es0.jpg]

Hello everyone !

From this day Im starting with new project of my characters:
*117 Elite Knight
*59 Knight
*42 Master Sorcerer

Here is screenshot of their profile:

[Image: 14n22yq.jpg]

In few minutes I add some photo of advancemend, but In few days this thread will be full of them (I need to recover my stamina! Smile)

ALL CHARACTERS ARE USING SCRIPTS FROM JeshuaStep.
I RECOMMEND HIS SCRIPTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY GOOD.

Free and Paid Scripts By JeshuaStep

Smile
Nice, I want to see your project Smile
I want to share with bboters of my success in making lvl, but bbot sometimes or now only is not taking screenshots with advancements in good time, so advance isnt on screen Sad now im waiting to get lvl - 3%..

Here is frst...

.............But Bbot is bugged with "Screenshots advancements and death" and it's taking ss after advancement text left.......................

[Image: 14x30jc.jpg]
nice gl !
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
[Image: t9a8vt.jpg]

BOOOM! Smile
glad to see ur project ! waiting for more screens and good luck
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
Thanks ! Smile Started to using earth elementals script from JeshuaStep. It's awesome, but idk what about screenshots because bbot have bugged "screenshot adancements and death" and im taking manually ;/
btw u dont use x2 exp voucher : O?
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
I had only 5 days ;(
(11-10-2013, 05:13 PM)sereczek Wrote: I had only 5 days ;(

damn, kinda sad :X
Yeah... i cant play in time of kicks and freezes ;/ it not fair because other people gets 90 days of doube exp and they can take longer..

TADAMMMMMMMMMM!

[Image: 10shz7a.jpg]
AWWWWWWWWWWW lags xd
Relog 3-4 times and will be good Smile
I have worst internet in Poland - Neostrada.
It's fine in this year because i havent kicks, but i have 6mb and it's working sometimes like 256 kb -,- XD

Next one from MS Smile
But in night idk if bbot take screensgots because it's bugged ;/
I havent macro for this ;/

[Image: 14dftkz.jpg]
next one but bugged screenshot with taking ss every advancement..........

[Image: 34q0hg4.jpg]
bahh!

[Image: negdq1.jpg]
This weekend i'll create more scripts, stay tunned to Sereczek's Project and to my list script, GOGO lvl 200 mate.
2 days stamina regeneration xd
tamtaramtam!

[Image: a1sf2g.jpg]
bam!

[Image: 51vply.jpg]