Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons Of Scripts! Mage scripts.
Exclamation 
Hello guys!
I want to share with you my scripts collection. I have here also made by myself and also made by someone else and modified.

IMPORTANT: ALL SCRIPTS ARE FULL AFK WITH DEPOSITER AND REFILER
(IF NEED).

In my scripts, I wont tell u about gold/h exp/h i can tell you +/- how many days takes to earn X Gold or Y lvl. Im not botting and looking how he turning next circle. Remember about all depends on how many players are in ur spawn

Mages
1. Salamanders venore, all four holes (modified for mage)[/size]
You can start here at lvl 8 with brass set + serpent sword
If u are lucky and no one kill u will takes 10days to make 8-45
.bbot   [D] Salamanders 1.bbot (Size: 9.53 KB / Downloads: 70)
.bbot   [D] Salamanders 2.bbot (Size: 9.64 KB / Downloads: 49)
.bbot   [D] Salamanders 3.bbot (Size: 10.4 KB / Downloads: 51)
.bbot   [D] Salamanders 4.bbot (Size: 10.5 KB / Downloads: 55)

2. Thais Ghouls
Its Very good script to make some profit on druid after gain northwind rod BUT! Cyclops can kill u. I gained +- 13k from 22-26 died 2 timmes on cyclops
.bbot   [D] Thais Tomb.bbot (Size: 11.94 KB / Downloads: 124)

3. Thais Cyclops
Its good to hunt with terra rod. But as before script u can die. Its making waste.
.bbot   [D] Thais Cyclops.bbot (Size: 14.34 KB / Downloads: 152)

4. Earth Elemental Edron 40+ (40lvl can die 45lvl harder)
Terra Set+Wand (druid can use fire sword/axe on def mode)
Refil Mana Potion [150] Brown Mushroms [45]
FullCheck (33156 31734 8:Cap<=40;268<=30)
4-6lvl/night Depends on lvl and people.
Waste here.
.bbot   [ED MS] Earth Elemental Edron.bbot (Size: 9.63 KB / Downloads: 108)

IN ALL SCRIPTS FIRST OPEN LOTTER TO CHECK SET OF BP'S AND CHANGE IT IF U DONT LIKE IT
If u like mine scripts rep+
Updated Salamanders Looter.

All creature products+potions are now in 1bp and gold is in 2bp
4. Earth Elemental Edron 40+ (40lvl can die 45lvl harder)

Working good. Thanks
(11-16-2013, 05:34 PM)Daniel LGN Wrote: 4. Earth Elemental Edron 40+ (40lvl can die 45lvl harder)

Working good. Thanks

Hehe, thanks, for real i was working on this realy hard and hours of testing. Is hard on other scripts to dont die at night at 40+. In my set finally I was getting down only by PK.
(11-16-2013, 09:28 PM)morgrand Wrote: Hehe, thanks, for real i was working on this realy hard and hours of testing. Is hard on other scripts to dont die at night at 40+. In my set finally I was getting down only by PK.

Yeah, its pretty hard at early 40's. When a group of 4 attacks me, its almost 100% death Wink
(11-17-2013, 11:15 AM)Daniel LGN Wrote: Yeah, its pretty hard at early 40's. When a group of 4 attacks me, its almost 100% death Wink

ITs why he dont run from monster to lure more and more and more and more Smile
(11-17-2013, 05:16 PM)morgrand Wrote: ITs why he dont run from monster to lure more and more and more and more Smile

Yeah, but still at the end of this cave (waypoints in cave), there is resp of 4, where ed can easly die.
Btw. Macro [changesofttoboh] sucks pretty much, had to delete it because it took off my terra boots and placed boh's instead Big Grin

Do you have anything for druids 50-55+?
(11-17-2013, 08:48 PM)Daniel LGN Wrote: Do you have anything for druids 50-55+?

Not yet, mine pacc gone, I dont have time for tibia now Big Grin But in some time I'll have hehe and post all good and sence scripts.
People anyone have any script for 70 MS ?