Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Macro] Make runes, train ML
Hello, i want to share this macro i created, i use this when hunting, so i can get ML faster.

Default is to make SD when mana is between 1100 and 1300, if have more than 10 soul points and a blank rune on BP.
If you have more than X MP (default 50 ), runes and soul points enough, it will recharge your mana till make a rune.
If you have less than X MP, it will not recharge your mana with MPs anymore, only will make runes when mana get to the specified amount.

You can customize as your wish, if want to make another rune remember remember it has 2 places to change the spell

Don't forget to make your cavebot buy blank runes, and your looter deposit it Smile

Any question, ask. And sorry for the english, not my native language

Code:
2000 {Make Rune} RuneBlankRuneId:=3147 RuneBlankRuneTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneBlankRuneId!) RuneMpId:=237 RuneMpTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneMpId!) RuneMpMin:=40 RuneManaMin:=1100 RuneManaMax:=1300 RuneSoulMin:=10 RuneTarget:=Creature.Self() !RuneBlankRuneTotal!>0 Self.Soul()>!RuneSoulMin! Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMin! [RuneOnMana%] Self.Say(adori gran mort) exit {RuneOnMana%} !RuneMpTotal!>!RuneMpMin! Creature.ShootOn(!RuneTarget!, !RuneMpId!) Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMax! Self.Say(adori gran mort)

Better visualization:
Code:
RuneBlankRuneId:=3147
RuneBlankRuneTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneBlankRuneId!)
RuneMpId:=237
RuneMpTotal:=Misc.ItemCountEx(!RuneMpId!)
RuneMpMin:=40
RuneManaMin:=1100
RuneManaMax:=1300
RuneSoulMin:=10
RuneTarget:=Creature.Self()

!RuneBlankRuneTotal!>0
Self.Soul()>!RuneSoulMin!
Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMin! [RuneOnMana%]
Self.Say(adori gran mort)
exit
{RuneOnMana%}
!RuneMpTotal!>!RuneMpMin!
Creature.ShootOn(!RuneTarget!, !RuneMpId!)
Self.Mana()>!RuneManaMax!
Self.Say(adori gran mort)