Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Darath - An EK Project
Star 
So I just came back to Tibia, from a really long time without playing. Bought a couple months of pacc, bbot and some tibia gold. Let's see how far I can get with my brand new knight.

Stats and set as of now:
[Image: 6r7tza.png]

Currently botting place:
Cyclopolis -1
Gogogo! Make sure you follow my Project to! Wink ¤ Elmgren Goes Project ¤
I left the knight on cyclopolis for a few hours and got to level 30 and ml 3, here are some screenshots:

Level 26
[Image: 2jdqi61.jpg]

Level 27
[Image: 2u8kpwj.png]

Ml 3
[Image: 2hhluvs.png]

Level 29
[Image: 2q1zdie.png]
Pictures of level 28 and 30 were taken when I had 1% to next level, so I'm not gonna post it.

I'm currently using the Cyclopolis -1 script by Texu. The refiller isn't that great, but I'm using it for the exp; so it gets the job done for me. I'll leave it here in case any of you want to try it.

Attached Files
.bbot   Cyclopolis -1 full AFK.bbot (Size: 13.69 KB / Downloads: 48)
Bro, use my Terramite scripts, it's nice for low level exp/money. See on my signature
you can try terramites, tarantulas (task), crocodiles (task), fenrock tortoise
all good for money and exp til level 50
I am level 32 now, sadly I forgot to put take screenshots on advancements function on, I'm gonna give the Terramite script a shot in a bit.
Good luck mate, will follow this project Smile.
I also started to bot after long break from tibia (since svargrond update), it takes some time to get used to new shit Tongue.
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”