Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help !
i new and i have a question.
Do i can open scripts on bbot?? for example i need a script to remove the freeze of the character, on i botting afk the character freeze and if i far of the computer i cant unfreeze. i playing on OT server, its 8.71 version.
If i can open, anyone can make a script for me? Maybe on freeze 30 secs, the bot click the right button of mouse in the character maybe 5x and move on keyboard to down and up to unfreeze the character.
if someone has a suggestion of what I can do please tell me. thx. :?
Lucaskenny Wrote:i new and i have a question.
Do i can open scripts on bbot?? for example i need a script to remove the freeze of the character, on i botting afk the character freeze and if i far of the computer i cant unfreeze. i playing on OT server, its 8.71 version.
If i can open, anyone can make a script for me? Maybe on freeze 30 secs, the bot click the right button of mouse in the character maybe 5x and move on keyboard to down and up to unfreeze the character.
if someone has a suggestion of what I can do please tell me. thx. :?

If your character freeze the BBot will try to unfreeze you after like 30 seconds. Also those 'freezing', 'stucking' issues are being fixed with the version 4.2.

You could also make a macro checking the StandTime and trying to move/stop the action, something like this:

Code:
1000 {Auto UnStuck} Self.StandTime>30000 Self.Stop
< this macro is just a sample,it will probably not work >
Quote:Real Topic Names
Topics like 'BBot bug', 'Bug', 'Not working', 'help needed', 'question' are going to be locked without a answer.
Rep?