Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
% exp log out character
can someone make a macro that makes when i get % exp character lock cavebot and killer and after logout please.
Code:
1000 {PERCENTUAL} Self.Level%<50 Cavebot.Stop Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(60000) Self.Logout

Here it is. You have to edit the percentual point. Here, he will stop Cavebot and Killer if you get minus than 50% in your level.

Cya
Rep?
thx buddy but can u say me where i need to put script in bbot to active , protection or what ? im noob still with bbot sorry
Wholeck Wrote:thx buddy but can u say me where i need to put script in bbot to active , protection or what ? im noob still with bbot sorry

=)

No problem, we're here to help Smile

So, copy the macro with ctrl C, than go to the section "macro" in advanced tools, right click on the white box, paste =)

Then active the macro, cya Big Grin
Rep?
thx manBig Grin!
Wholeck Wrote:thx manBig Grin!

Has it worked?
Rep?
thx manBig Grin! but i watch a bug for example if there are 3 larvas and i kill 2 and i got 50% bot stop all function and doesnt kill the last larva :S
oh and it didnt log out :S, 60000 means second or what ? or 6 mins i dont understand that
6 minutes Big Grin

You can put 20000, it'll be ok
Rep?
hmm script log out i checked, but for example if there are 3 larvas and i kill 2 and i get enought exp to active script, so i dont kill last larva.
can u edit script to make i get 150% = 1 lvl and half log out ?
Put this one on Macro:
Code:
1000 {PERCENTUAL} Self.Experience>PUT XP YOU WANT HERE Cavebot.Stop Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(60000) Self.Logout

And this one on Protector>30 secs stopped>...>Macro:
Code:
1000 {PUT ON PROTECTOR} Killer.Start Macro.Wait(15000) Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(20000) Self.Logout

I just edited the first one. Now you can choose how many exp do you want reach before it activates the macro.

After you added the macro on protector, don't forget to enable it.
Rep?
first script doesnt work, only stop bot but i just killed 1 larva and bot stopped :S
Wholeck Wrote:first script doesnt work, only stop bot but i just killed 1 larva and bot stopped :S

Did you edited corectly the exp you want?
Rep?
yeah i wrote 5000 exp and when i killed one larva bot stopped lol

1000 {PERCENTUAL} Self.Experience>5000 Cavebot.Stop Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(60000) Self.Logout
OOOOH CRAP
im lvl 27 i have to write the experiencie i have and add exp that i want to get for example 270000 exp to 300000?
oh man im really sorry first scipt work fine it was my mistake but second script when character stops 30 secs on my tibia screen appears a text that say
Protector Stucked in red letters
Wholeck Wrote:oh man im really sorry first scipt work fine it was my mistake but second script when character stops 30 secs on my tibia screen appears a text that say
Protector Stucked in red letters

Ye, it's alright. Do you stay stopped for 30 seconds during the hunt? The red words in your tibia are normal when you stay stopped.
Rep?
yes i was stopped 30 segs and red letters appears.
but what i need is a script to stop cavebot but dont stop killer cuz something monsters lure and when ur script killer stop too can u edit it to make killer doesnt stop?
Wholeck Wrote:yes i was stopped 30 segs and red letters appears.
but what i need is a script to stop cavebot but dont stop killer cuz something monsters lure and when ur script killer stop too can u edit it to make killer doesnt stop?

Oh man, now I understood =)

Here's the code:

Code:
1000 {PERCENTUAL} Self.Experience>PUT XP YOU WANT HERE Cavebot.Stop Macro.Wait(60000) Self.Logout

With this one, only the cavebot will stop and after 6 minutes (you can edit it), your character will Logout!

=) I hope it works
Rep?
didnt work like old script jajaja stopped everything and a rotworm lured and i didnt attack it
The macro should NOT stop the killer otherwise monsters will kill you.

You should just stop the cavebot.