Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 29.0 with Tibia 10.33 support
i have problem only when i wanna open third bbot ;/
Error 7010054 WTF??? Resolve PLX
why none of my characters appear on the list bbot?
(01-24-2014, 05:18 PM)Toddy Hard Wrote: Error 7010054 WTF??? Resolve PLX

Stop using some shitty Windows 8 or Windows XP , get windows 7 and be happy like most of the people .....

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
Photo 
My Bot Not Be Picking Loot Why not one?

My bot does not want to pick up loot eating food, and do not want to pick up loot q I do
(01-25-2014, 01:28 AM)erykans Wrote:

Stop using some shitty Windows 8 or Windows XP , get windows 7 and be happy like most of the people .....

I have windows XP and have the same problem.
(01-25-2014, 07:50 AM)jagoas Wrote:

Yes exactly , get windows 7 , stop using the oldest shit XP or the newes Shit Win8. its always best to use the middle one these days. Win7 / Vista

(01-25-2014, 09:05 AM)erykans Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 07:50 AM)jagoas Wrote:

Yes exactly , get windows 7 , stop using the oldest shit XP or the newes Shit Win8. its always best to use the middle one these days. Win7 / Vista

Like fuck i wont change the system bc bbot doesnt work.If u think thats the reason to buy xp or change from the best one to shitty one ur an idiot.
We have bought bbot earlier and then he was working properly .After updeate noone of us (users of Wind 7 and even Wind 8) are able to use it.There wasnt anything in rules that bbot wont work on the newest system!!! If it wont be fixed i want back my money..
i have a comunicat: anty share block i have a changed ip min. 1 time a day fix it!
Compilation of the keys ctrl+shift does not work?
Stfu saying all win 7/8 users have problems . i have win7 and i have no problems. why do you want your money back . ur daddy sponsored you a windows 8 laptop/pc you dont need €2 back , you are so rich...

(01-25-2014, 12:42 PM)erykans Wrote: Stfu saying all win 7/8 users have problems . i have win7 and i have no problems. why do you want your money back . ur daddy sponsored you a windows 8 laptop/pc you dont need €2 back , you are so rich...

Just bc of that im paying for smthing that isnt working. My dad is a sponsor? You're kidding me? Thats why i bought from my pocket i want to have a working bot like a bbot.Maybe im not rich? Who the fuck are you to know that bc ur talking a bit rude.
I didnt say ALL OF USERS but users which means people who are using it too so stfu. Read all post and u will see whats going on!
Peace
Windows XP here.
Working great Wink

I never get problem, because I never fuc* my computer
(01-25-2014, 06:06 PM)felipe.rce Wrote: Windows XP here.
Working great Wink

I never get problem, because I never fuc* my computer

Guys i have some information about it.Well i was angry bc of this error but when i clicked in char list for the eleventh time it WORKED.DONT know how and why but it works now.Well i wil see if it works the next day with just trying and trying.So if ur mad go try to open it and open and maybe it will work too
Hi,
I have problem with skinning corpes. Bot Does skin only few monsters like Dragon Lord or Lizard priest. He doesn't skin High lizards and dragons (and probably more). Please check this and fix it
Fuck this shit just tidies want to use bbot before was not working now this ... more, Plz arrange the faster it.

Come to Ibot bbot is not working even..
(01-26-2014, 01:19 PM)Toddy Hard Wrote: Fuck this shit just tidies want to use bbot before was not working now this ... more, Plz arrange the faster it.

Come to Ibot bbot is not working even..

well not its not working XD
Hi all friends, I am again using the button and let me know some things, such as I can make my character fence and take to the bank deposit money buy buy spears weeks, heals That when you're back in the hunt leave the items in the warehouse can someone please give me a guide or help on how to do this kind of thing would greatly appreciate the forum and the support.
it's funny that even the admin could not write back when repair bot ..
one change ip share block normally I lack words for xp it is so to the detriment talk crazy too win.

I see the bot starts in August do not for use and pay and become ridiculous