Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I’ve to do to use JUST ONE TIME the TargetID?
Quote:The Map Tool only follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore. It works very well for doors or grasses because the Door changes the ID when it is open or closed, and the grass simply is deleted.

As you see above, the Map Tool ONLY “follows the next item of the waypoint list when the TargetID is not present anymore”. I found a situation when the TargetID don’t change but I need to use it, and the Bot don’t continue; the gate mechanism of yalahar.

I had made a cavebot with depositer but the Bot stuck after using the gate mechanism, because it try to reach the mechanism again to change the TargetID (that it’s imposible)

What I’ve to do to use JUST ONE TIME the TargetID?
You have to make a macro for that case...
Yep. You should add MapUseID Macro
I cant make the macro... I have this information:
X: 32832
Y: 31269
Z: 5
ID of Mechanism: 923
Click on Mechanism.
Gate: Trade Quarter from inside to outside

I tried using Map.Use macro, which ask for:
ID /X;Y;Z/Range/Condition Result.
I dont know what "range" and "condition result" means, but I try with all values and I cant..

What I tried?
I made a point (three squares to the right of the mechanism) and then I wrote the macro
Code:
1000 {} Map.Use(923, 32832, 31269, 5, 3)

My char go to the mechanism but I see a messege "You cannot use this object"

I tried a lot of other but please say me the macro or teach me how to make it good
Range means the radius between your char and the item. I don't know why your macro isn't working as you filled all the parameters correctly.
Please, read the wiki: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php

[Image: tumblr_linetdmNqm1qzcq51o1_500-thumb-600x337-48077.gif]