Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Script!
I need script for use x item in x monster! Exem: use stealth ring if have 6 coryns in the screen... Thanks
(01-27-2014, 04:57 PM)elonkode Wrote: I need script for use x item in x monster! Exem: use stealth ring if have 6 coryns in the screen... Thanks

Hi , i made this , let me know if it works Smile)

1000 {Put Ring by Erykans} Creatures.OnScreen()>=X Self.Equip.Ring(ID) Exit() Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

where X is how many monsters and ID is ID of the ring Smile

Depends what you want , this 1 is for ring, if you want Spear and royal spear then

1000 {Royal & normal by Erykans} Creatures.OnScreen()>=X Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(0) Self.Equip.Lefthand(ID Royal) Exit() Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(0) Self.Equip.LeftHand(ID Normal Spear) Exit()

Where X you put If X monsters put royal , Eg : X = 5 , put on royal spear when 5 monsters on screen

ID = Id of royal & normal

If i helped a Rep+ would be nice , thank you !!

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
(01-27-2014, 07:49 PM)erykans Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:57 PM)elonkode Wrote: I need script for use x item in x monster! Exem: use stealth ring if have 6 coryns in the screen... Thanks

1000 {Put Ring by Erykans} Creatures.OnScreen()>=X Self.Equip.Ring(ID) Exit() Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

Depends what you want , this 1 is for ring, if you want Spear and royal spear then

1000 {Royal & normal by Erykans} Creatures.OnScreen()>=X Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(0) Self.Equip.Lefthand(ID Royal) Exit() Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(0) Self.Equip.LeftHand(ID Normal Spear) Exit()

Where X you put If X monsters put royal , Eg : X = 5 , put on royal spear when 5 monsters on screen

I need to place and remove the ring as I do?

And i need script for walk over the fire, poisons etc.. Thanks
(01-31-2014, 03:32 AM)elonkode Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 07:49 PM)erykans Wrote:

I need to place and remove the ring as I do?

And i need script for walk over the fire, poisons etc.. Thanks

For walking over fire just in Cavebot --> press the button Walk over Field and then Walk over..

What do you mean " I need to place and remove the ring as I do? "