Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rook Premium, PACC. Lee'Delle Rats, cave rats and bugs!
I have been looking for a script with premium rats etc, but haven't found it so I made an own script that is working 100%. I now want to share my script with you.

Some basic info. You should atleast have leather set, a sabre and a wooden shield. When you have money for a studded buy it immediately.

Just go downstairs and start the bot. It goes around the whole cave. Be prepared to loose hp fast so be close to your computer if you don't want to die

Go over the bridge to the premium "city" and down the stairs next to Lee'Delle.

Szukałam w skrypcie z premii szczurów itp., ale nie znalazłem więc zrobiłem własny skrypt, który działa w 100%. Teraz chcę podzielić się moim skrypt z tobą.

Kilka podstawowych informacji. Powinieneś mieć conajmniej zestaw skóry, szabla i drewnianą tarczę. Po pieniądze na studded kupić ją natychmiast.

Wystarczy przejść na dół i uruchomić bota. To idzie w całej jaskini. Bądź przygotowany do stracenia HP szybko, więc być zbliżona do komputera, jeśli nie chcesz umrzećTongue (GOOGLE TRANSLATE)

Alarm at low hp 50!!!

Comment here what you think about the script! Tell me if you want me to make more scripts etc!