Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Drillworms and Wyverns kazordoon 100% AFK BY Xolink "PREMIUM ACTIVE ALSO"
(04-07-2014, 07:52 AM)wisapolito Wrote: ok im waiting for the paladin version i dont know how to do paladin scripts xD just put the sqm distance?

i cant launch a paladin versión since you will need been Premium account to buy youre ammo, at least you want to hunt with normal spears, and i dont have knowledge about how a paladin make a great hunt and wich ammo it use
Sorry Sad
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Damn :/ Sad
(04-07-2014, 08:48 PM)xolink Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 07:52 AM)wisapolito Wrote: ok im waiting for the paladin version i dont know how to do paladin scripts xD just put the sqm distance?

i cant launch a paladin versión since you will need been Premium account to buy youre ammo, at least you want to hunt with normal spears, and i dont have knowledge about how a paladin make a great hunt and wich ammo it use
Sorry Sad

LOL im premium acc bro and always be Tongue so im still waiting
(04-08-2014, 02:42 PM)wisapolito Wrote:

Sorry Sad

tell me wich weapon you like to use to hunt and i can make but will have to TEST for me ok?

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
I can't download if Im doing it in way right click and save as its in bad format and I can't load it later if you will help me I will give rep Wink
(04-08-2014, 03:08 PM)xolink Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 02:42 PM)wisapolito Wrote:

Sorry Sad

tell me wich weapon you like to use to hunt and i can make but will have to TEST for me ok?

i Think Prismatic bolts are fine for kill more faster and macro's for many monsters like mas san or gran con :p
Stuck in Manashop :C
(05-09-2014, 06:22 AM)Ludens Wrote: Stuck in Manashop :C

You must change script or You must have opened all the time NPC chat.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
sorry guys i been out from my home for a while and all my programs and script are in my desktop CP so im travelling at the moment, as soon i back to home i will try to respond you all