Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERROR 204
Welcome, I have a problem with my Bbot.
Yesterday I update Bbot to new version 4.4.
Today i can't run Bbot becasue window pops up with comunicat "Cannot preform yor login" ERROR 204

Please help me.
Do it still happens? Maybe something is blocking the BBot from connecting to the Login Server.
That is still a problem occurs. I checked the firewall, the program has access to the Internet.
[Image: 21qtkw.jpg]
I dont have my firewall active
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO, I PAY FOR USE -.-, DONT FOR SEE ERROR AND MORE ERROR
Can anyone help us?
The BBot login server is working fine, sorry, I cannot help you.

The issue is on your internet connection.
but my bbot work perfectly before the update
The last version I USED GENERALLY, AND NOW IT'S MY INTERNET NE? HAPPENS AFTER THE UPDATE OF THIS PROBLEM AND MY INTERNET IS AT FAULT?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFICIENCY.
My Internet connection works well. Everything was fine before the update. Other programs work normally only Bbot have a problem. Other users also have this problem.
GuiAngra Wrote:The last version I USED GENERALLY, AND NOW IT'S MY INTERNET NE? HAPPENS AFTER THE UPDATE OF THIS PROBLEM AND MY INTERNET IS AT FAULT?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFICIENCY.

Yes, the problem is on your internet or there's a application on your computer blocking the BBot from logging in.

The Login doesn't change long time ago. Also it work's perfectly for almost all the users.
Nothing new was not installed on my computer for several days, before the update everything worked fine. Other programs are working properly. The problem does not occur only at me.

EDIT :I can ask for a link to the older version?
Castiel Wrote:Nothing new was not installed on my computer for several days, before the update everything worked fine. Other programs are working properly. The problem does not occur only at me.

I'll restart the Login server, I hope that it fixes the bug. Also a new BBot has been launched, I hope that everything works after all that.
Castiel Wrote:EDIT :I can ask for a link to the older version?

Sorry, all the old versions are deleted without a backup.

Please test the version 4.5 and tell me your results.
Thanks, new version working Smile
The Login server was like... blocked on some regions.
Thanks it work Big Grin
bot don't work -.-
GuiAngra Wrote:bot don't work -.-

Tried checking if you paid lately?? It is working fine back at my house. :/

Maybe the bot has something against you... Try going to some church or whatever